Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you guys are on benefits?

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
What I mean by that is money give to you by the government for disability, unemployment, etc. Personally I get around $440 every fortnight because I don't have a job. That's not what you would get under normal circumstances, but because I have autism they class me as disabled which gives me more money than usual. It's not much compared to a lot of other people I've come across who might get $25k per year in welfare but it's enough considering I don't have to pay any bills. How about you niggas?

yeah nigga we collectin dat gibs

No
How do u spend it tbh? Also, do u run out of copes to spend on?

No
How do u spend it tbh? Also, do u run out of copes to spend on?
I don't spend that much. I might buy a game here or there or something to eat or drink, sometimes alcohol. That's pretty much it.

I don't spend that much. I might buy a game here or there or something to eat or drink, sometimes alcohol. That's pretty much it.
That sounds similar to me. To have zero prospect of starting a family n needing to wageslave for these basic copes feels really meaningless

I'll try and get them as soon as I turn 18

1200 euro 100% disabled bux for life