Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you guys are autistic?

How many of you guys are autistic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
There's got to be a huge overlap between inceldom and the autism spectrum since there are similar traits (socially incompetent, moody, highly suicidal) so I want to see if it's true. I might be on the spectrum since I went to a special school when I was younger but maybe that was just my ADD.

Diagnosed Level 1 Autism Spectrum Disorder yall niggers are faking no one calls it Assburgers anymore im the only bona fide autist on this website

never been tested but am retarded

Yes, I have been diagnosed.

@ElTruecel @Ron.Belgrade @Adolf Hitler

Never been tested but it's quite likely however I doubt the efficacy of autism/adhd testing. I've known people with adhd to be bigger spergs than me.

yes and there’s been proof of an overlap

Yes its over

When I was younger my parents took me to a bunch of retarded parenting / educational courses where some kids were actually autistic, had ADD or something else. But I personally never got diagnosed. I am 100% a braincel, couldn't tell you what though.

I just don't wany to change my personality or my beliefs for a stupid hole, which is why I've never had a girlfriend. Maybe it is some sort of autism because I am socially shy in large crowds of people, but like I don't have problems communicating with people in small groups or one on one. I could also be on the dark triad because my values are almost nonexistent and that just screams psycho / sociopath.

The doctor from the NEETbux office diagnosed me with aspergers only but another doctor diagnosed me with social anxiety, depression so I get neetbux at least

There's got to be a huge overlap between inceldom and the autism spectrum since there are similar traits (socially incompetent, moody, highly suicidal) so I want to see if it's true. I might be on the spectrum since I went to a special school when I was younger but maybe that was just my ADD.
I am diagnosed ADD attention deficit disorder I took intiuv for a few months and it changed by brain

Yes, I have been diagnosed.

@ElTruecel @Ron.Belgrade @Adolf Hitler
didnt knew you were autistic

glad to have you in the club
Give Me Five GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

No I'm not autistic.

I've been diagnosed with autism yea.

Hella autistic was diagnosed young

I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder after having a psychotic break from living around niggers.

Probably also have other shit wrong with me mentally too, but I don’t care. I’ve thought to myself that I should just be diagnosed as permanently fucked up mentally.

I am definitely on the spectrum but haven't been diagnosed.

diagnosed with asd, adhd and absence epilepsy

bipolar disorder

NTS are probably a minority on here if there even are any, I can’t really see a NT wanting to make an account.

I do. Atypical autism

I don't. People just don't talk to me.

ive never been diagnosed but I highly doubt Im fully NT

If you're on this site, you aren't autistic

The doctor from the NEETbux office diagnosed me with aspergers only but another doctor diagnosed me with social anxiety, depression so I get neetbux at least
how do you get neetbux?

"Just improve your personality"

how do you get neetbux?
First of all, I live in Germany. How I got neetbux: apply for "Bürgergeld." You can get it if you're unemployed. It's basically unemployment money. While you're receiving Bügergeld, they want you to search for a job and they'll call you in for appointments and shit.

I explained them my mental health issues and they sent me to a doc and he found me unfit for work. I remember the documents saying that I got aspergers, lol. So now I receive disablity bux (Sozialhilfe).