Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you give no eye contact to women?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Sometimes I fool myself into thinking women are checking me out when I happen to look at them and our eyes stay locked for just a second longer. In reality I've never had a single sign of attraction that you can name.

Some days I say fuck it and check out girls, other days I say fuck it and decide to just keep my gaze straight ahead and give absolutely no eye contact to anyone, especially women. I notice a lot of Eastern European guys are like that most of the time. 

My brain isn't functioning properly, to say the least. I feel ashamed to admit this (little off topic) but a lot of the time I'll try to put myself in the mindset of someone I see as a true man or a fighter/stoic dude. Guys like Roy Nelson, Fedor, Johny Hendricks, Robbie Lawler, etc (MMA fighters). I don't pretend I'm that person, only that my mindset is the same based off observing the way they react and talk. Does anyone else experience this?

RE: How many of you only look forward when walking and give no eye contact to women?

I don't look at women. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of thinking that I'm attracted to them.

I rarely look people in the eye.

I only stare at weird or odd type looking people. Looking at people with suits or dresses; doesn't really faze me that much.

kino said:
who /stare at the floor/ here?

I never stare at the ground like a beaten down animal. I always have my head high, but my issue is since my side view is so terrible I'm constantly paranoid and trying to angle it a certain way even when walking down the street. 

Some days I'll only have my gaze forward and I notice people tend to look at you more because of it. I'm trying to implement that permanently because I'm mentally exhausted from feeling like I have to look a certain direction so people don't see my abomination of a profile view. 

I can't stand living like this.

kino said:
who /stare at the floor/ here?
Yeah, sometimes to avoid eye contact, and especially if someone you know, or an acquaintance walks by. Sometimes, I also look up to the sky, and some tall buildings.

I'm the opposite, giving excessive eye contact with a blank face or a scowl. Makes people avert their eyes and generally makes them fearful. Took a lot of practice but the results are worth it, grants some menial power, just enough to feel good.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I only stare at weird or odd type looking people. Looking at people with suits or dresses; doesn't really faze me that much.

I never look at other dudes unless my eyes just happen to connect for a split second. I've noticed a lot of dudes look at me when we're walking toward each other at the last second, but I pay no mind to it. 

The worst part is the idea I have that some women do look at me when walking about, but once they catch my face at an angle it totally distinguishes any assumed attaction they might've had. My profile view really is THAT bad. My front is like a 3.5/10, if that.

anyone else have that strange idea that they have a wonky eye whenever you talk to someone and you have to make eye contact, that idea pops into your head and you think that they see your wonky eye, so you divert your gaze to something else?

i've had this problem for as long as i can remember, even though i know for certain i don't have a wonky eye, and no one has told me that i do.

Berdea said:
I'm the opposite, giving excessive eye contact with a blank face or a scowl. Makes people avert their eyes and generally makes them fearful. Took a lot of practice but the results are worth it, grants some menial power, just enough to feel good.

If I caught you doing that I'd be the guy staring right back at you. I've had that happen a couple of times, nothing ever came of it, though. 

I don't try to mean mug or stare people down unless they initiate. I'm not a tough guy.

QuantumDummy said:
Sometimes I fool myself into thinking women are checking me out when I happen to look at them and our eyes stay locked for just a second longer. In reality I've never had a single sign of attraction that you can name.

Some days I say fuck it and check out girls, other days I say fuck it and decide to just keep my gaze straight ahead and give absolutely no eye contact to anyone, especially women. I notice a lot of Eastern European guys are like that most of the time. 

My brain isn't functioning properly, to say the least. I feel ashamed to admit this (little off topic) but a lot of the time I'll try to put myself in the mindset of someone I see as a true man or a fighter/stoic dude. Guys like Roy Nelson, Fedor, Johny Hendricks, Robbie Lawler, etc (MMA fighters). I don't pretend I'm that person, only that my mindset is the same based off observing the way they react and talk. Does anyone else experience this?

I always hold eye contact as not doing so would be an unmasculine thing to do.

Almost never and when I do they look the other way so, what's the point? They probably want to puke if they need to look at my face for more than half a second, so, I'm with my head down.
Pretty sure that some of them look at me for morbid curiosity (as in like "how does this mutant even exist"). Far from anything good.

jagged0 said:
I always hold eye contact as not doing so would be an unmasculine thing to do.

I don't make eye contact at all was my point. I just focus my gaze forward and my eyes don't connect with anyone else's.

DAFMFP said:
Almost never and when I do they look the other way so, what's the point? They probably want to puke if they need to look at my face for more than half a second, so, I'm with my head down.
Pretty sure that some of them look at me for morbid curiosity (as in like "how does this mutant even exist"). Far from anything good.

You really shouldn't keep your head down, walk with it held high and try to focus your gaze forward. That way your eyes won't lock with anyone else's.

Why? So femeroids can use you for validation? Fuck that.

idkwattodowithlife said:

If you don't know how to use a semicolon then don't use a semicolon.

freakazoid said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
If you don't know how to use a semicolon then don't use a semicolon.
Alright, how do I use it?

Eye contact always makes my eyes watery. The thought of it makes them watery too. I rarely ever look at anyone tbh.

I make it a point not to look at women because they get validation from my eye contact.

i literally never make eye contact

fucking sucks because literally everyone else stares straight in my fucking eyes for literally the entire time we talk

I rarely bother with eye-contact with FHOs in the street, because I don't want to give them validation. I used to be pretty shitty with eye contact in general, but I have gotten a little better as I have gotten older. I suppose I can check out an FHO if I'm ordering food or indoors somewhere and they are unaware; I'm not too fussed if they realize or not.

Once nice trick I use to stop people sitting next to me on the bus is to look right at them. They are more likely to pick somewhere else to sit.

if SATAN stares I stare back

BlackPill47 said:
I rarely bother with eye-contact with FHOs in the street, because I don't want to give them validation. I used to be pretty shitty with eye contact in general, but I have gotten a little better as I have gotten older. I suppose I can check out an FHO if I'm ordering food or indoors somewhere and they are unaware; I'm not too fussed if they realize or not.

Once nice trick I use to stop people sitting next to me on the bus is to look right at them. They are more likely to pick somewhere else to sit.

I could be focused on something else entirely like looking at my phone or out of a window, and most people will still choose to sit somewhere else on public transportation.

QuantumDummy said:
I could be focused on something else entirely like looking at my phone or out of a window, and most people will still choose to sit somewhere else on public transportation.

The exact same thing happens to me. They even don't sit if the one beside me is the only available, so, I just stopped caring (not really).

I'm pretty terrible at eye contact, but I try to keep if I'm having a conversation with one. I hate doing so, but it's necessary.

BlackPill47 said:
I rarely bother with eye-contact with FHOs in the street, because I don't want to give them validation. 

Sounds like me, lol.

They say one trick to fake eye-contact, if necessary, is to look at their eyebrows.

I give eye contact, because I can't help it. It's like an aimlock if we were speaking in video game terms. Then I look away and be embarrassed like a retard if she looks back.