Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you educationmaxxed?

What is your education level

• Never completed high school

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Completed high school

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Trade qualification

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Degree

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Postgraduate degree

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Doctorate

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Women do not value education. I have a PhD and I am an incel. I completed by BSc Hons with Full Colors, and I recently completed my Bachelor of Arts PhD. I had 9 years in university to try and get a gf. I tried and tried and was rejected repeatedly, just as I was in high school. Didn't even kiss a girl. I don't regret educationmaxxing, but it does 0 to improve your dating prospects. I have a fucking Dr. prefix to my name and women still want nothing to do with a 5 foot 1 ugly blackcel.

kicked out of high school then went to trade school

I'm in 5th year of uni rn.

I've earned some government money, I've lived some brutal blackpill experiences, and I've kept my khhv status all along despite having asked out several foids.

I'm about to finish highschool education and nearly 20, I had no motivation to complete my schooling until recently but it was more so dread than anything

Women do not value education. I have a PhD and I am an incel. I completed by BSc Hons with Full Colors, and I recently completed my Bachelor of Arts PhD. I had 9 years in university to try and get a gf. I tried and tried and was rejected repeatedly, just as I was in high school. Didn't even kiss a girl. I don't regret educationmaxxing, but it does 0 to improve your dating prospects. I have a fucking Dr. prefix to my name and women still want nothing to do with a 5 foot 1 ugly blackcel.

Educationmaxxing is important to have the money to have good copes, poorcels commit the most suïcides.

I'm in 5th year of uni rn.

I've earned some government money, I've lived some brutal blackpill experiences, and I've kept my khhv status all along despite having asked out several foids.
Based. At least educationmaxxing lets you build a comfy life of copes with the money you earn from getting a good job. Women don't give a singular shit about your intelligence or education level unless you're able to demonstrate how you can wield to beta provide for her. By contrast, men genuinely admire each other's achievements on their own merits.

Larping magistrate

Based. At least educationmaxxing lets you build a comfy life of copes with the money you earn from getting a good job. Women don't give a singular shit about your intelligence or education level unless you're able to demonstrate how you can wield to beta provide for her. By contrast, men genuinely admire each other's achievements on their own merits.
Atm I just want to finish this shit, get a job and its money, and be independent from my parents.
And yeah, foids would rather fuck a retarded gigachad than an educationmaxxed incel.

Brutal educationpill.

No education for your IQ.

I really envy people of above average IQ. They have both life and career opportunities (literally) served on a golden plate.

Last edited: