Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you eat raw meat?

Do you eat raw meat?

• Total voters
GrAYcels moment :feelswhat:

I’m not clicking that

No, I do not. I eat my steak pretty undercooked but never actually raw.
Then don't or tell me how to post video
Download it and click attach files and send it.

I eat sushi sometimes. tried beef liver long ago but too nasty

I eat sushi sometimes. tried beef liver long ago but too nasty
I don't like liver honestly.

Regular steak raw is good. I recommend Bison, more protein, less fat. Basically meat without the heart disease. It's expensive though

No, I do not. I eat my steak pretty undercooked but never actually raw.

Download it and click attach files and send it.
Where do you see an attach files button

Where do you see an attach files button

Just learn to cook your food you fag. :feelswhat:
Assuming that's actually you in the video, you seem pretty young.

I eat raw sometimes but rarely. I do not trust the meat sourcing.

You're a freak

I tried once or twice when I was 12 years old:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Regular steak raw is good. I recommend Bison, more protein, less fat. Basically meat without the heart disease. It's expensive though
Also, fat can actually be pretty good as long as you don't eat too many carbs man. If you dont ingest enough fat while eating strictly meat, your body will start turning the amino acids into glucose :feelssus:

And everything in meat (as most foods) tend do have better uptake if it's cooked, so just cook the steak rare :feelsohh: Higher uptake, no chance of getting sick and juicy,juicy meat :ahegao:

Like steak tartar? Never.

Medium rare steak is my favorite food, though.

I had a tartare steak a couple of days ago, most people at the restaurant were almost grossed.

Raw meat is safe to eat as long as it’s red meat and has been cured for couple of hours in lime/lemon juice and bit of vinegar

I eat meat but not raw meat.

I remember eating undercooked liver once and I got food poisoning that left me feeling like shit for 3 or 4 days so I'll never eat raw meat.

I dont care tbh I barely eat meat except mcdonalds and chicken tendies:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: raw meat looks gross why the fuck should i eat this shit when i have my tendies burgers snacks and coca cola:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
You can eat soujouk, sausage, bacon raw. But you can't eat a raw steak.

I like tempura osushi desu wa desu. That's technically raw meat kuso bitche

Also, fat can actually be pretty good as long as you don't eat too many carbs man. If you dont ingest enough fat while eating strictly meat, your body will start turning the amino acids into glucose :feelssus:

And everything in meat (as most foods) tend do have better uptake if it's cooked, so just cook the steak rare :feelsohh: Higher uptake, no chance of getting sick and juicy,juicy meat :ahegao:
You can still get sick from cooked meat lmfao.

Plus with cooking you are stripping the meat of an essential vitamin, this is what caused people to develop Scurvy on a strict meat diet. Raw meat has everything you’d want in one

Not commenting on your looks buddy boyo, but this distortion is pretty nightmare fuel, especially with the smile at the end :shock::feelsohgod:

Pretty sure that's not available for greycels, I don't have it either :feelstastyman:
Yeah Greycels don’t get it

I don’t because I’m not a low iq nigger who believes in pseudo science written by literal autists on the internet
I’ve been wanting to eat raw meat since I was like 7 years old

It simply tastes better

Raw meat is safe to eat as long as it’s red meat and has been cured for couple of hours in lime/lemon juice and bit of vinegar
That must taste like shit all those acids