Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you browse .co in public, school, or uni?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Tbh I browse the site in school a lot, only on my phone though. I'm on it during the bus ride (tfw when failed license exam by one point), my study halls, and while on bus rides to soccer games.

If I'm feeling low inhib I'll browse on my laptop, superior experience tbh. Search doesn't work on mobile so oh well.

Offtopic>Inceldom Discussion tbh

Yes I browse it on campus sometimes, not very often.

I only browse it on the laptop at home.

I browse anywhere I want to.Normies can suck my pubes.

i live on campus, i browse daily on uni wifi

Yes nigga nobody knows what an incel is where I live

Plenty of times at college

I don’t think they know

All the time, but nobody knows what fast banana is so...

all the time in uni and in the subway, i dont give a fuck.

It's blocked on my mobile network ffs, so I can only browse when I have wifi. I browse in public areas like coffee shops and stuff.

I don't go out

I do on my phone, and I make sure that nobody can see the screen. I'm not low inhib enough to browse on my laptop. But I hardly ever use my laptop in public, so it's not a problem.

I don’t know if anyone really looks but I browse in public regardless. Fuck what normal fags and soys think.

Only on my phone because I’m paranoid and don’t want my school to know I browse this site. Luckily I have unlimited data too so never need to browse this site on WiFi.

I browse it on my phone all over so it's not really that low inhib. Once a roastie on the train peered over to my phone and her face was in shock. She said nothing to me, but the prolonged glare I noticed in my periphery said everything.

I browse it in class on my phone, though no one has caught me yet.

I browse it on my phone all over so it's not really that low inhib. Once a roastie on the train peered over to my phone and her face was in shock. She said nothing to me, but the prolonged glare I noticed in my periphery said everything.
Like I said, fuck what normal fags think.

I browse it everywhere on my phone cause in my country not everyone speaks English

i use fast banna and browse it anywhere.

I used to browse it but now it got blocked by the school internet jfl

Tbh I browse the site in school a lot, only on my phone though. I'm on it during the bus ride (tfw when failed license exam by one point), my study halls, and while on bus rides to soccer games.

If I'm feeling low inhib I'll browse on my laptop, superior experience tbh. Search doesn't work on mobile so oh well.

Offtopic>Inceldom Discussion tbh
yeah. but playboi carti is good taste bro. U heard the WLR leak? the album

I do it on my university campus

comment_hXmFCS7ZoVx6xIWKi0dhVNhgslmsE1X0.jpg

Yes, I browse incels.co in public, how could you tell ?

I am doing it right now

I change the theme of it so no one thinks I’m more of a creep than they already think. I’d said I browse it more at school than I do anywhere else tbh. Coming out as incel is harder than coming out as gay.

I am too high inhibition to browse it in public

Currently browsing on the bus.

Currently browsing at the gym

Sometimes, but i dont go out of public too much.

Search option works on my phone nicely. This forum works on my phone better in general tbh

VPN or startpage.com anonymous view option