Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you believe Tinder/Other social media is the way most relationships/hookups start these days?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date

Do you think relationships/hookups are mostly online?

• Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Both real life and online but favouring online more

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Both real life and online but favouring in real life more

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I have seen a lot of people saying "social skills" matter. Obviously on social media they don't.

https://archive.is/Wga5I - Check this out or any other Chad fishing stuff. Its clear you can say anything you wan't as Chad. Don't give me this "Bruh only Chad can do what he wants with no consequences". This halo/failo effect obviously applies based on your looks on a ratio. So I am curious how many people think tinder etc is not real life?

Obviously tbh

inb4 coping sub8 denying retards

Online dating shit is for normies and chadlites tbh. All chad has to do is go outside.

It depends on the location, in american big cities it's probably online, where I live (italian province) it's rather social game

Tinder is for casual sex but not proper relationships

For chads tinder is haven, But normies still relay in sociel circle and able to get GF, I remember a guy who was a manlet but Lowinhib, I mogged him but he was NT and I wasn't.

NT or death if you are 4-7

Are you one of the idiots that says chads aren't on tinder?

No chad's definitely on tinder. That wasn't my point. My point is that getting dates IRL is nearly impossible for normies nowadays due to Chads operating both on tinder and IRL.

Last edited:
Tinder/social media is real life. Anyone who denies this is coping hard

Dating apps have become common in many big cities.

Tinder/social media is real life. Anyone who denies this is coping hard
Indeed my friend. Its obvious that everyone has a smartphone not especially toilets and spend all their time on snapchat, instagram, tinder etc. Such greed.
I will have a proper relationship with my oneitis in the future
if you betabuxx when she is 75 yes

LOL okay. How do you plan on ascending when you're a retarded NEET?
Might meet a cute girl at the grocery store. I will trick her into liking me. I am very good at talking to women but my face is holding me back. If i get a job that could give me access to more women, might find an insecure girl who will date me cause she thinks shes ugly

Both real life and online but favouring in real life more. Women have lower standards when it comes to social circle, which explains why you see cucks with gfs.

Its increasing in these days

Might meet a cute girl at the grocery store. I will trick her into liking me. I am very good at talking to women but my face is holding me back. If i get a job that could give me access to more women, might find an insecure girl who will date me cause she thinks shes ugly
tenor.gif

tenor.gif