Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you are actually from Germany?

?

• Kraut (Germany)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Third World (Other)

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
Ich hab nichtmal was gegen Moslems. Meine Freunde sind alle Moslems. Sind sind einzigen zivilisierten die ich kenne.
Ansonsten gibts auf der Schule Schwuchteln, Weiber mit Blauen und Grünen Haaren, Schlampen und Arschlöcher die kiffen und saufen.
die sind noch schlimmer. immerhin glauben moslems an (den falschen) gott

Ich hab nichtmal was gegen Moslems. Meine Freunde sind alle Moslems. Sind sind einzigen zivilisierten die ich kenne.
Ansonsten gibts auf der Schule Schwuchteln, Weiber mit Blauen und Grünen Haaren, Schlampen und Arschlöcher die kiffen und saufen.
Ich geh auf ne BBS (wagie eben). Da gibt's auch alles was man sich vorstellen kann. Auf diverse Schulen gehen macht einen rassistischer als jegliche "rechtspropaganda" es jemals könnte.

Even AFD will fuck things up, the point is the whole society is fucked and all the politicians are pigs

AFD will still keep feminism, LGBT, vegans, cucks and all the other degeneracy. I find its better to have men in your country fucking up the law that is unfair and put there by the biggest criminals themselves. I just laugh when a german cuck tries to protect a whore dressed up as a stripper from ethnics. If you really think otherwise then just think about it you have women in AFD you think they wont keep degeneracy? we all know womens true nature.

The only escape from this shit system is to cheat at it but the society will never be able to do this because most of them are dumb sheep.
Thats exactly what i´m saying.
Read the post "The New World Order" All politicians are feminist cucks even far right ones

Yes but you were bashing ethnics If i am not wrong, these ethnics go away and the degeneracy side will fully take over which is why I am saying we should have patience and take things carefully or you will become the next cucked finnland.

The only way for us all to get out of this is become criminals ourselves and change the law and other things. To be fully honest with you i think its already over the jews have won and the society will remain this dumb.

But I guess its the best time for us to get money and power since the society is so dumb, become a thief in law and ascend.
or we write political manifesto create a party gain followers and do fun stuff when we come to power (in video game)

1 necrobump für diesen strammen deutschen faden AUS MEINEM ARSCH

youd be suprised to know all girls regardless if german or immigrant go for blonde boys (i was reported to principal)
This. swagpill has no idea what he is talking about lol

Great, now this thread will become Eigentum von der Bundesrepublik Deutschland.

Stupid poll, Germany is the toilet of the Third World