Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How many of you are actually deformed?

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
I get that you're not much of a looker and no one wants to hop on your benis yada yada yada...

But how many of you actually have a physical deformity?

I think physical deformity is the ultimate incel trait. It means that something went very wrong with your development and its like holy water to vampires for women. Its like your existence insults their evolutionary instincts.

Last edited:
I'm not deformed.

But I think my case is kinda obvious

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Do you count Eggy or Jsanza as deformed? If so, yes.

i think i have the pretty much the same deformation as you have lol, one side of my jaw are square another one more roundish, and till one of my eye have positive tilt another one have neutral( but that`s because i dont have one tooth) and i need teeth braces

I have a misshapen head.

I am vertically challenged

I have no physical deformities.

My femurs and tibias are vertically deformed

Nosecel, eye area isn't the best either and a weird shape flat backhead, but easily to fraud with hair. If I ever go bald I will look like a downey

Deformed lite

Last edited:
my deformity is being short
Not a deformity.
I'm not deformed.

But I think my case is kinda obvious

View attachment 438497
Perfect symmetry, forward growth and hunter stare.
Go Kongomaxx
I am vertically challenged
Not a deformity.
Do you count Eggy or Jsanza as deformed? If so, yes.
No. They're just subpar looking. Although id say Jsanza is a mentalcel if anything. Eggy got hit by the bong genes(although turbo NT and voice mogs me).
My femurs and tibias are vertically deformed
Not a deformity.

i think i have the pretty much the same deformation as you have lol, one side of my jaw are square another one more roundish, and till one of my eye have positive tilt another one have neutral( but that`s because i dont have one tooth) and i need teeth braces
I know your struggle. Sucks to be a twisted creature.
Is at a top or bottom tooth? if bottom: get that shit fixed asap. The upper tooth will sag without support. I started bracers and its very uncomfortable with the spacers alone.

Not a deformity.

Perfect symmetry, forward growth and hunter stare.
Go Kongomaxx

Not a deformity.

No. They're just subpar looking. Although id say Jsanza is a mentalcel if anything. Eggy got hit by the bong genes(although turbo NT and voice mogs me).

Not a deformity.

Is at a top or bottom tooth? if bottom: get that shit fixed asap. The upper tooth will sag without support. I started bracers and its very uncomfortable with the spacers alone.
being short is worse than deformity. at least deformity you can surgery out

My left cheek is bigger than my right cheek, and my left eye is bigger than my right eye.

There are lots of short people. Its not something that insults or strikes the eye. A deformity is painful to look at, and makes you stand out from the masses. Not in a good way.

Is being chin/jawcel counts? My lower third looks shit not only from side but also very visible from front

Is being chin/jawcel counts? My lower third looks shit not only from side but also very visible from front
Yes. Thats abnormal development of the mandible.
In fact: manibulo-maxillary deformities are THE MOST COMMON types of deformities in humans. These bones are regarded as one of the most complex in terms of skeletal development and highly prone to issues.

A good jaw is the final boss of the male genetical battle royale.

My head is mishapen as fuck. It looks alien like. Also, i pretty much have no jaw. I look more feminine than masculine.

Not deformed but just short

Not really a deformity but I have a very asymetrical face causing vertical heterophoria.

I wouldnt say Im deformed but Im shitskinned and I have a nose and eyebrow area that basically makes me unfuckable

I look like a little jewfag

its already many years lol, the only way bracers and then tooth implant after 2 years of bracers lol and yeah bottom btw

Last edited:
Other than being short I have upper body muscular atrophy that makes me look like I have a pathetic goblin body no matter how hard I lift. And my head is misshapen. And I'm short. So yeah suifuel

At least people don't make fun of deformed people openly. They might treat them like shit, say horrible things behind their backs etc, but it's not socially acceptable to mock them openly like it is with short people

I am very ugly, probably enough to be considered deformed. Check my signature.