Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you are a NEET?

Are you a NEET?

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No, I have school/work

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I can only imagine it must be amazing and horrible at the same time. And what led you to this lifestyle? Would you personally recommend it? Just curious, I'm a college student heading towards wageslavery, for a little background.

Unfortunately i am

I'm a college student but rn I'm on summer vacation

Unfortunately not.

It has it's pros and cons. Just keep in mind that NEETing for too long can drive you insane, and you can lose your capacity to enjoy your copes if you indulge in them too much. It depends upon how isolated you are though, as well as your tolerance for isolation.

Honestly I'd say that if you can NEET, then it's worth it if you know for sure that it's over for you.

NEETdom is a philosophical struggle towards self-actualization.

If you become one straight out of high school (which was probably a bad experience for you), then the first few years will be more brutal than ever. But you will eventually realize your full potential as an individual, unencumbered by the expectations of others.

I was an engineering student destined for wageslavery, yet university made me so miserable, I didnt want to even see my studies when I got home. This much lack of motivation has been a surprise to me honestly, I havent been a bad student in my earlier years. Never really understood why.

So basically I failed everything there is to fail, and now I am a neet. Dont become one if you can avoid it.
Engineering wouldnt save me either by the way, I live in a third world country where engineering wage is ~2200TRY = 321USD :feelskek:
Pocket change for firstworld-cels