Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you actually own a gun? And is shooting a hobby for you?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I own 1 gun, a handgun. It's a Springfield XDM 45 ACP. I take really good care of it and I also got the slide and the barrel gold plated. Now it looks badass. When my parents asked why I bought a handgun I said it's for self defense (which is true for the most part) but it's always nice to have one around incase... you know... inceldom becomes too much for me?

However, I enjoy shooting at the range. It's a good cope and relieves stress for me. I'm planning on saving up to buy a 1911.

Anyone else like coping with guns?

Here's a pic of mine:

78A3C730 AB4A 497B 9E7C C3F6CA6F365B

No guns allowed in Yurop. Well, you can get one but it's a huge hassle. I have nothing to protect myself from Achmed and M'Bongo.

I own 1 gun, a handgun. It's a Springfield XDM 45 ACP. I take really good care of it and I also got the slide and the barrel gold plated. Now it looks badass. When my parents asked why I bought a handgun I said it's for self defense (which is true for the most part) but it's always nice to have one around incase... you know... inceldom becomes too much for me?

However, I enjoy shooting at the range. It's a good cope and relieves stress for me. I'm planning on saving up to buy a 1911.

Anyone else like coping with guns?

Here's a pic of mine:

View attachment 192083
I'm a massive gun coper. I have several. Yugo PAP, beltfed, and a few others. Have a few handguns as well. All in 9mm except for a 10mm glock.

so first you wanna know where people live and then if they own a gun. ok glow man.

I want to believe OP is an FBI agent.

Nice try fbi :feelswhere: :feelstrash::feelsbaton::feelswow::feelsBox:
Edit seen your join date... seriously nice b8 m8.
Also gold plating a gun with a polymer lower is fucking gay are you a nigger or something?.

Last edited:
Is that the extended grip magazine? You can get a shorter flush magazine right? I think my friend has that gun in .40.

Just lol , If I had access to a gun 24/7 , I wouldn’t be here

I have a small arsenal I guess. Won't be naming specifics but a few semi-auto rifles, bolt-actions, pistols, and some fancy day optics. I also own night vision and thermal optics for night shooting / hunting / boogaloo whatever.

Just don’t make it obvious by doing something gay like OP did

The skin makes it pretty obvious already :feelskek:

And who would buy a gold polymer I would get actual gold plating

But I’m too high inhib for all that insanity I just wanna ldar in my room

Nice try FBI agent. That’s probably the gun you carry for your job.

I'm a massive gun coper. I have several. Yugo PAP, beltfed, and a few others. Have a few handguns as well. All in 9mm except for a 10mm glock.
hello there fellow guncel

I like revolvers, I have a Ruger SP101 and I'm looking at getting a Smith and Wesson Model 19 next (in Battlefield 5)

My broke ass can't afford a gun

The top half is metal, the bottom half is polymer. Looks like shit to have gold plated metal paired with plastic. Like putting nice rims on a dodge neon
Nice try FBI agent. That’s probably the gun you carry for your job.
He’s too retarded to be fbi if he really gold plated a cheap gun like that

The top half is metal, the bottom half is polymer. Looks like shit to have gold plated metal paired with plastic. Like putting nice rims on a dodge neon

Yeah I’m not a gun guy, I don’t like loud noises

nice bait post.

I want to cope with guns. I want a Beretta M92FS and some old Russian guns like Saigas and Kalashnikovs. I do not have a FFL or a permit, however.

I’m not allowed one because my country is cucked

i dont have the patience to learn how to properly maintain guns and clean them and them do all the shit like get licenses and register and all that. if i ever did own a gun it'd be if i ever live by myself and i'd probably just buy or find some random gun somehow. stay off the grid

cucked country so no guns :(

Do you go in your backyard and shoot it for fun sometimes?

Hi fbicels pls kys :dab: :dab: :dab:

Only Gas Pistol since no guns are allowed in Europe.

So obvous. Is the FBI even trying? :feelskek:

I envy UScels who can go to a range and shoot things.

Imagine having your own range out in the woods somewhere and just shooting guns all day :feelsohh:

I envy UScels who can go to a range and shoot things.

Imagine having your own range out in the woods somewhere and just shooting guns all day :feelsohh:

Having a range in my yard has been my dream. I can't shoot in my yard because I live in a neighborhood with houses all around me.

why gold plating? it looks like a nerf gun now

There's probably benefits of having actual gold plating, but it's more expensive too. The PVE coating on my gun is called titanium nitride. It's more durable than steel. It has better corrosion and scratch resistance too. So that's the main reason I got it.

I own glock 19 but I only shot it 3 times 100 rounds each. Ammo cost tons of money here.

Looks like the FBI is too stupid to use the search bar.

I wish I owned one

getting one legally would be a hassle and potentially impossible for me, besides even if i managed to i could only get a hunting rifle or pistol. getting one illegally is something i don't want nor have the connections to do.

Just dont do anything bad, brothER

I own a .45 and 50 cal but they are collecting dust as I never cared for them or bothered to even use them tbh