Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of us here are (or have potential to be) 5-6/10?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date

What is your genetic looks potential?

• 1-2/10

• 3-4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Inceldom has gotten so bad, that even men who are normie tier (or have the potential to be normie tier) are completely rejected by women and ridiculed.

That said. How many of us here are actually truecels? How many of us are just fatcels with potentials to be 5-6/10? Or baldcels that would be 5-6/10 if they had hair system/transplant?

What is your genetic potential? What was the most attractive point of your post-pubescent life?

For me, I'd say I would have been 5/10 when I was 17 (although this may be a little bit too generous; women have NEVER shown interest in me, and would always treat me poorly even in my prime. Most likely I was 4/10). Went bald right after that, and gained a ton of weight. Also, I am an ethnic so I have to deduct two points. Probably was 2-3/10.

Last edited:
Does genetic potential include accessibility to surgery? I could become a 5 with some lower third help (unfortunately, no surgery to fix my IPD).

If not, 4/10 is my best, which I have nearly achieved.

I was fairly good when I was like 10/11. Had a few crushes.

Does genetic potential include accessibility to surgery? I could become a 5 with some lower third help (unfortunately, no surgery to fix my IPD).

If not, 4/10 is my best, which I have nearly achieved.

Surgery doesn't count.

I'd be around 6/10 if:

- I got a hair system/hair transplant
- I did some type of treatment that got rid of my acne scars
- I corrected my ears through plastic surgery
- I corrected my eyelid exposure and asymmetrical eyelids through plastic surgery
- I improved my weak jaw through plastic surgery

But what's the point, so much money, pain, time and effort to be cuttoff for even normie nowadays. Plus at my age I'd at best get some old used-up roastie.

I have a high potential to be a 9/10 if I born again as a mayo chad.

With around $50k in plastic surgery I could be top 20th percentile facially at least. Which is sad cause I would be just at 20th percentile which isn’t even good looking after all that money spent and recovery. Just to barely be “in the game” and be a little above average

5/10 or 6/10 doesn't mean shit to foids,they can easily find hundreds of them on Tinder as willing orbiters,if you want to be one of them then go ahead

I could steroidmaxx and maybe become normie level

I'm a manlet but I think I could earn at least one point by fixing my nose with surgery, getting a good haircut and working out.

1/10 is deformed.. cmon bro..
I am 2/10 at the moment. I don't have many means to looksmax either tbh I don't remember if I showed you my face but its not nice... Plus as I'm short and frame and weird brain there's no motivation for looksmax as it wouldn't change that I can't get bitches :feelsbadman:

I could be a 5-6/10 if I expent a lot in plastic surgery, correct my chin/jaw and my nose to match the new chin

I'd be a 7 if I was high and brutally looksmaxxed. Right now, if I devoted my life to looksmaxxing I could get to six or something from my 4/10. My height is fucking me up.

5/10 or 6/10 doesn't mean shit to foids,they can easily find hundreds of them on Tinder as willing orbiters,if you want to be one of them then go ahead
It's only worth it if you're at least still young.

I'm 5/10 barely and I have been rejected all the time in my life and people made fun of my looks. if you're not 7/10 at least,you will not get shit.this simply as that.
and how do you know your genetic potential ?

I'm 5/10 barely and I have been rejected all the time in my life and people made fun of my looks. if you're not 7/10 at least,you will not get shit.this simply as that.
and how do you know your genetic potential ?
I agree, life starts at chadlite no doubt..

I'm 1/10. Even leg lenthening surgery wouldn't help my 4"8 stature. At best it would make me 5"1 which still equals manlet.
If you're a tallcel I envy you even if you think your face is 2/10. I'll trade any day.

5'4 curry ogre subhuman. How over is it? Any ldarmaxxing tips?

I'm 1/10. Even leg lenthening surgery wouldn't help my 4"8 stature. At best it would make me 5"1 which still equals manlet.
If you're a tallcel I envy you even if you think your face is 2/10. I'll trade any day.
are you 4'8 ? man,king of manlets tbh

I could be if I had jaw surgery and acne scar removal. Then I could just reach 6/10 (From 3-4)

I was rated 7 sometimes. Still not enough still invisible to women still asspie

if i do all my planned plastic surgeries maybe ill be a 6

Depends on how much plastic surgery I invest in.

If i gymcelled and looksmaxed i don't think i could get above 5/10. Age pill is too brutal. It's almost too late to looksmax in late 20s

Even I facial surgery maxxed (and I mean Maxxxxed) I would be a 4-5/10

I can start by losing some weight but its so hard man:feelsbadman:

Mouthbreathing ruined what potential my face had. It also stunted my development, as I'd be taller, have a wider frame, and bigger hands. Also, my norwooding would not be as rapid.

I would be 7/10 if i had a better jaw.

I'd be around 6/10 if:

- I got a hair system/hair transplant
- I did some type of treatment that got rid of my acne scars
- I corrected my ears through plastic surgery
- I corrected my eyelid exposure and asymmetrical eyelids through plastic surgery
- I improved my weak jaw through plastic surgery

But what's the point, so much money, pain, time and effort to be cuttoff for even normie nowadays. Plus at my age I'd at best get some old used-up roastie.

if i do all my planned plastic surgeries maybe ill be a 6

Reading. Not even once.

What's your maximum "GENETIC" potential? I.e No surgeries because you're frauding your genetics.

I was rated 7 sometimes. Still not enough still invisible to women still asspie
:chad::chad::chad:
I was fairly good when I was like 10/11. Had a few crushes.
:chad::chad::chad:

Reading. Not even once.

What's your maximum "GENETIC" potential? I.e No surgeries because you're frauding your genetics.
Oh ok. Sorry, didn't know i'm not allowed to fraud.

I'm sub 0. It's over. LDAR.

Above average lower third due to low gonial angle and large jaw.

Average eye area

Large skull

5'9 king of manlet

404 facial symmetry not found

Probably maximum is 5 to 6, I'd rate myself 3 now.

I need to get to a low BF to know my real looks first

Due to my desired hairstyle, a nice beard and a nose job, I would like to become a 6 or 7, that's my goal.

I could maybe be a 5 with a head transplantation.

Inceldom has gotten so bad, that even men who are normie tier (or have the potential to be normie tier) are completely rejected by women and ridiculed.

Obvious histrionic bullshit.

If i max everything i won't pass 7 because of 5 ft 8

Reading. Not even once.

Oh, it wasn't clear to me. Without surgeries I can never be above 4/10 again.

>recessed chin
>shit jawline
>manlet
>dicklet
>head slightly too big for my frame and height

Even if i lost my fat and gymcelled i'd be a 5 to 5.5 max, consider all the things listed above that i can't change

cant tell i believe 7

Jfl at all the volcels that voted :feelsokman:

I'm bad at rating, especially myself.
But one thing is for sure: Girls never made any advances towards me like they did to all the other guys, so that speaks for itself.

I'm a fat autistic nigger.
Even though I could thugmaxx physically, I would never be able to get the mentality down.

Maybe 5 or 6 if i looksmaxx.

This basically. A 5 just becomes a foid slave.
Which is why we should put them in camps.

That said. How many of us here are actually truecels? How many of us are just fatcels with potentials to be 5-6/10? Or baldcels that would be 5-6/10 if they had hair system/transplant?

What is your genetic potential? What was the most attractive point of your post-pubescent life?

For me, I'd say I would have been 5/10 when I was 17 (although this may be a little bit too generous; women have NEVER shown interest in me, and would always treat me poorly even in my prime. Most likely I was 4/10). Went bald right after that, and gained a ton of weight. Also, I am an ethnic so I have to deduct two points. Probably was 2-3/10.
Not bald or fat. I'm as looksmaxxed as I can be without surgery. And the only thing that I can fix with surgery is my big nose and small chin and that might bring me up to a facial 7/10. And even with that I'd still have the colossal disadvantage of manletism and neuroticism.