Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of these "Incels" are actually CuckTears users in secret?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
From this thread here: https://incels.is/threads/burned-my-great-grandpas-chad-pics.50422/

Just how convenient was that timing of the comment, THEN it's on FaggotTears all of a sudden...

REGISTERATIONS IN NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, AND JANUARY are most likely legit. After Alek Minassian, new members are most likely inceltears infiltrators.

JFL well this isn't suspicious at all

kek at all the cucks ITT. you guys really have showed your colors...

tbhtbh he has Alzheimers so fuck him he won't remember shit in like 2-3 years
I got this sneaky fuckin feeling that 90% of people who joined after alek minassian are cucktears

Last edited:
Either way IT is a bunch of pathetic soyboys

Registration needs to be closed and anyone who joined after AM needs to be watched like a hawk

Inceltears is scouring this forum for stuff to post on inceltears to karma whore. There are so larpers here though, but eventually they do let their guard down.

Registration needs to be closed and anyone who joined after AM needs to be watched like a hawk

REMINDER:

REGISTERATIONS IN NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, AND JANUARY are most likely legit.

Maycels, and recent are most likely IncelTears.

honestly im scared of posting. im close to being doxxed. this sight needs to be private TBH. and the ranks should be purged...

honestly im scared of posting. im close to being doxxed. this sight needs to be private TBH. and the ranks should be purged...
Inceltears is scouring this forum for stuff to post on inceltears to karma whore. There are so larpers here though, but eventually they do let their guard down.

EVIDENCE in my other thread, CuckTears is the one making fake threads to get karma

https://incels.is/threads/inceltear...faking-evidence-and-making-us-look-bad.47193/

Says the person who is against killing JFL

its over for febcels tho :feelsrope:

Says the person who is against killing JFL

its over for febcels tho :feelsrope:

@Sadist

Registrations on this site after Alek Minassian's toronto van attack are very suspicious.

I wouldn't care if you'll check my posts, tbh tbh. All futurecels need to go through it too. We don't need to close registrations, as our community needs to grow, we must spread the blackpill.

Shit i'm a junecel, the first one actually. Am I going to get purged fam? :feelsmega:

doktor doom is nuts lmao

@Sadist

Registrations on this site after Alek Minassian's toronto van attack are very suspicious.
But you said anyone that isn't Nov, Dec, and Jan are sus. Should have just made my account in Dec :feelsrope: or even fucking Jan.

Who the fuck is against killing?
@rafaelvicuna3
he said the grandpa deserved it cause he was a "murder". The only reason why he was a murder was because he was in war. But yeah makes me think he doesn't like killing or people who kill

Some novembercels are stupid fakecel pagans who mock us and they need to be purged too.

@rafaelvicuna3
he said the grandpa deserved it cause he was a "murder". The only reason why he was a murder was because he was in war. But yeah makes me think he doesn't like killing or people who kill
Was the guy drafted? If so then absolutely no blame should be put on him.

I've been lurking around incel forums since r/incels. Quite a few guys who have registered late have as well. The AM influx could have been just as likely more incels without a sense of community finally hearing about a community where he feels belonged in. The same definitely happened with Elliot Rodger.

Everyone,theres probably like 2 legit incels on this board and there both gambler.

Just how convenient was that timing of the comment, THEN it's on FaggotTears all of a sudden
I agree and there was also that poster who claimed he hit his mom in a fit of rage, but then he never made any additional angry comments. Total fake. The authors of these suspicious threads need to be IP banned.

I'm personally from Reddit, and I can guarantee you that there are loads of IncelTears shills posting secretly here to make you guys look bad.

I'm personally from Reddit, and I can guarantee you that there are loads of IncelTears shills posting secretly here to make you guys look bad.
gee thanks for letting us know m8

Do you know who?

It's over for uncucked Maycels. :feelsbadman:

How to spot a fakecel:
>Has no profile pic
>Usually retarded username
>Mostly lurking in late hours

What is the actual fucking point of reddit karma? seriously. Why would a sane person do whoring for such a thing? WTF. Nothing can more pathetic than wasting your time for a thing like "reddit karma"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back