Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Burned my great grandpas Chad pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
So as you guys know my great grandpa was a Chad in his prime. My whole life I've been mogged by him. A few weeks ago I was mogged bad by him at the gas station and restaurant. Well I finally got my revenge. You see before my grandma moved out to go live with my brother she had left the family albums in my care. Well yesterday I found my great grandpas army album and life album. basically a a huge ass album of a chad in all his glory. he had hundreds of pics with other chads and stacies. hell he even had nudes of chink stacies he took while fighting in asia. anyways as i was going through it a huge feeling of rage went through me. WHY COULDN'T I BE 6 FEET BUFF WITH A CHAD FACE? god damn. i remember this old fuck telling me "come on buddy, just be confident! girls like confidence" yeah it was real easy for him. well to make a long story short i burned all his shit. 70+years of memories gone KEK. anyways last night my GGP and chad brother came to pick up my GGP album kek... when my GGP asked me for it i straight up told him i burned his shit... LOL he started crying like a bitch. my brother i know wanted to fight me but ever since i took up boxing nobody dares touch me... before my GGP left he told me "you know kid i still love you. im not mad im just sad you have so much hate in your heart" JESUS CHRIST what a blue pilled response. this is a man who has murdered people and fucked at least 50 stacies and he gave me that shit? doesn't he realize what a subhuman i am. i am literally a repulsive sight and this motherfucker wants me to "just be confident bro"

lol you are a hatefully little shit. Never understood hating your own family (unless they were fucked up to you).

cucktears in 3...2...

So as you guys know my great grandpa was a Chad in his prime. My whole life I've been mogged by him. A few weeks ago I was mogged bad by him at the gas station and restaurant. Well I finally got my revenge. You see before my grandma moved out to go live with my brother she had left the family albums in my care. Well yesterday I found my great grandpas army album and life album. basically a a huge ass album of a chad in all his glory. he had hundreds of pics with other chads and stacies. hell he even had nudes of chink stacies he took while fighting in asia. anyways as i was going through it a huge feeling of rage went through me. WHY COULDN'T I BE 6 FEET BUFF WITH A CHAD FACE? god damn. i remember this old fuck telling me "come on buddy, just be confident! girls like confidence" yeah it was real easy for him. well to make a long story short i burned all his shit. 70+years of memories gone KEK. anyways last night my GGP and chad brother came to pick up my GGP album kek... when my GGP asked me for it i straight up told him i burned his shit... LOL he started crying like a bitch. my brother i know wanted to fight me but ever since i took up boxing nobody dares touch me... before my GGP left he told me "you know kid i still love you. im not mad im just sad you have so much hate in your heart" JESUS CHRIST what a blue pilled response. this is a man who has murdered people and fucked at least 50 stacies and he gave me that shit? doesn't he realize what a subhuman i am. i am literally a repulsive sight and this motherfucker wants me to "just be confident bro"
Wtf is your problem? He's just trying to be nice and you burn 70 years of his life because you'e failing at yours?
And then you call him Bluepilled for not being a cunt back?

Revenge on Chads starts with the ones past their prime, we'll work farther

lol you are a hatefully little shit. Never understood hating your own family (unless they were fucked up to you).

This.
Cucc

Sounds like something out of fiction tbh tbh.

Kinda cool that you could do something like that or even conceive of it.

9/10 interesting story.

Wtf is your problem? He's just trying to be nice and you burn 70 years of his life because you'e failing at yours?
And then you call him Bluepilled for not being a cunt back?
This, he never did any harm too you in fact he loved you even though you were ugly and a failure. He should of made his count 51.

I envy your capacity for cruelty. Keep on thugmaxxing, you may just make it yet.

wow so much balls to confront your grandpa by burning his pics behind his back, like if that solves anything
Even incels can be real white knights sometimes. OP should tell ggp that girls like confident guys because it is a sign that they are accepted by society, which is a shallow thing to be attracted by.
he should have tried to blackpill him not be petty

Last edited:
You going to feel good about this when he's gone? The chad who unconditionally loved you

I have to agree with grandpa here. That's horrible, since he's old now his photo album and memories may be one of the last things he has, and you just destroyed it out of jealousy. By the way all his stacies probably had hairy bushes and hairy armpits.

LMAO people are hating on the OP, yet they forget the part where the grandpa was a fucking murderer.

you are a retard OP, and cuckqueers will definitely be circlejerking over this thread.

Before you posters hate on the OP, read this line first. It says, "this is a man who murdered people"

Honestly most people probably skimmed the post and missed this important line.

so yeah, good job OP.

Before you posters hate on the OP, read this line first. It says, "this is a man who murdered people"

Honestly most people probably skimmed the post and missed this important line.

so yeah, good job OP.
Are you some sort of religious nut?? Why the fuck does it matter if he killed people, he was in the military. Its killed or be killed idiot. If he was in during the Vietnam war he could have been drafted so he had no choice.

Let me guess you are against mass shooters too?

Good thing you've learnt boxing, now no normie fucker will mess with you. Good shit.

OP is a shit cunt if this is true

I like that you're an asshole now it'll take you far in life, and I also like that you took up boxing and were ready to stand for your actions, but burning your grandpa's shit? Out of all the people to take your anger out on you're gonna fuck with family?

You did the right thing. This forum is so cucked. They got mad at me hitting my mom and they get mad at you for burning the album. We are both in the right.

kek at all the cucks ITT. you guys really have showed your colors...

I have to agree with grandpa here. That's horrible, since he's old now his photo album and memories may be one of the last things he has, and you just destroyed it out of jealousy. By the way all his stacies probably had hairy bushes and hairy armpits.

tbhtbh he has Alzheimers so fuck him he won't remember shit in like 2-3 years

Last edited:
this forum should be made private

I got this sneaky fuckin feeling that 90% of people who joined after AM are cucktears

Only trust novembercels, decembercels and januarycels.

After alek minassian event, that's when we need to be careful which are real incels or who are inceltears users secretly.

Mixed feelings, your definitely gonna get attention from the cucks OP, stay safe bruv.

Mixed feelings, your definitely gonna get attention from the cucks OP, stay safe bruv.

oh im close to being doxxed. i got a message on xboxlive asking if i was "doktordoom" from incels kek.. but fortunately i've since changed my xbox name

op you are autistic

oh im close to being doxxed. i got a message on xboxlive asking if i was "doktordoom" from incels kek.. but fortunately i've since changed my xbox name
They will do anything to get at you. There were calls for me to get doxxed on the inceltear thread about me hitting my mom.

I think you shouldn't've done that at all.

Lol, i remember i burned nearly all of my father and his parents family old photos, but 'twas a taste of his own medicine, as he teared up and threw out nearly all of my mom's photos, when he was drunk.

I'm sad for your Ggp, not cool, even if I'm frustrated af I don't have anybody who give me compassion about my situation in my familly, wtf man

the day my mom dies and i get my inheritance I'm burning down every trace my family ever existed. I will ask the guy at the morgue to throw her body into a ditch (after i get my papers signed, of course) if anyone asks I'll tell them I was raised in an orphanage and never met my real parents. She will be erased from history.

They will do anything to get at you. There were calls for me to get doxxed on the inceltear thread about me hitting my mom.
i know brah... tbh they'd be doing me a favor if they doxxed me that would probably make me get the courage to kill myself

Lol, i remember i burned nearly all of my father and his parents family old photos, but 'twas a taste of his own medicine, as he teared up and threw out nearly all of my mom's photos, when he was drunk.
revenge is a dish best served cold :^)

the day my mom dies and i get my inheritance I'm burning down every trace my family ever existed. I will ask the guy at the morgue to throw her body into a ditch (after i get my papers signed, of course) if anyone asks I'll tell them I was raised in an orphanage and never met my real parents. She will be erased from history.
same here.. dumb fuck GGP still is gonna leave me in the will. can't wait till he dies so i can finally get a car

These comments reek of IncelTears infiltrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.