Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of the curries here are Neurodivergent/Non-NT

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★★★
You have mental problems as well?

I'm almost inclined to believe all curries are neurodivergent considering how ridiculously low inhib they are

Not a bad trait to have tho

I'm almost inclined to believe all curries are neurodivergent considering how ridiculously low inhib they are

Theyre not neurodivergent, they just have an incredibly low IQ. Similar to niggers, just less violent

They are just low IQ, like niggers. Difference is Curries suffer from the failo effect because of how ugly their phenotype is

Theyre not neurodivergent, they just have an incredibly low IQ. Similar to niggers, just less violent
They are just low IQ, like niggers. Difference is Curries suffer from the failo effect because of how ugly their phenotype is
Random street shitter here steals entire saving of a cumskin family with a single scam call and we are low IQ. Yeah right?

Last edited:
Brutal. You have it the hardest here
Yes, I have both physical disorder(diabetes) and neurodivergent (high inhib autistic), I will never able to ascend

Yes, majority of curries are highly low inhib, that's why they have confidence and audacity to harass foids

Never diagnosed.
Not sure, but I do have interests that an autist would have.

Never diagnosed.
Not sure, but I do have interests that an autist would have.
I have also never diagnosed, but I have all the symptoms that what would an neurodivergent has

Random street shitter here steals entire saving of a cumskin family with a single scam call and we are low IQ. Yeah right?

Nice cherry picking. There’s also tons of videos of shitskin call scammers getting baited, phished and trolled by people of every other race.

Nice try though. If curries were high IQ there wouldn’t be 2 billion of you crammed into impoverished jungle villages, shitting in the streets

Nice cherry picking. There’s also tons of videos of shitskin call scammers getting baited, phished and trolled by people of every other race.
Imagine being a race go dumb you lose $ 10 billion PER YEAR to such dumb fuck nigger with thick street shiter accents :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Brutal

Imagine being a race go dumb you lose $ 10 billion PER YEAR to such dumb fuck nigger with thick street shiter accents :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Brutal
Imagine being a race so dumb that you think $10 billion USD is a large amount on the scale of a national economy. Congrats, your population got an extra $5 each :feelskek: :feelskek: .

They’ll spend that $5 on an AMERICAN brand product after too:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Imagine being a race so dumb that you think $10 billion USD is a large amount on the scale of a national economy. Congrats, your population got an extra $5 each :feelskek: :feelskek: .

They’ll spend that $5 on an AMERICAN brand product after too:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Keep coping on how dumb your race is. You guys can't even do map pointing and basic math. Jews are demolaising you and making you dumber just like how Yuri Bezmenov predicted

Keep coping on how dumb your race is. You guys can't even do map pointing and basic math.

View: https://olmayanaergi.medium.com/10-of-todays-most-influential-mathematicians-af3372fb5ea

Okay well that’s objectively false. Here are two surface level sources that show some of the most influential mathmeticians, well known guys.

The majority of them are all white or East Asian. Keep coping tho poopskin

Jews are demolaising you and making you dumber just like how Yuri Bezmenov predicted
They’re trying. There’s a reason majority of white men are staunchly conservative and against the Jew soy LGBTQ agenda

The majority of them are all white or East Asian. Keep coping tho poopskin
Literally get cucked to street shitting pajeets and you are proud of your race. Average US mutt is dumb af compared to Tamil niggers here.
There’s a reason majority of white men are staunchly conservative and against the Jew soy LGBTQ agenda
Cope is too hard :lul: :lul: :lul:. Percent of whites is falling day by day, second by second in all countries

Cumskins are the only race to castrate their own children in the name of transgenderism. Pathetic race that doesn't have a shred of preservation