Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many notifications have you gotten the past 24 hours?

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date

How many?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I'm almost 24/7 online and I don't really want to count them

An alertfag is an obnoxious dude who brags about his single most attractive trait that all women desire and is not aware of the halo it gives him. Announcing your alert count on an incel forum in the form of "Ive gotten 70" is alertfaggotry.

Okay I counted them, it's about 10-11 pages :feelsclown:

I dunno,I almost always phonepost and have alerts on my phone so the alerts don't stack,but probably less than 12

I posted the thread 13 minutes ago. Check your time zone and then count the alerts.
10 alerts, but I have to say, most of my alerts are just "xy replied to the thread... " -alerts

10 alerts, but I have to say, most of my alerts are just "xy replied to the thread... " -alerts
... I said, I posted the thread 23 minutes ago. Check your time zone and then go to your alerts and check how many you've got. It appears you have 10-11 pages which would be 300-330.

... I said, I posted the thread 23 minutes ago. Check your time zone and then go to your alerts and check how many you've got. It appears you have 10-11 pages which would be 300-330.
Yeah that's correct.

But I activated this point, so I literally get flooded with alerts.

a few ones calling me a coper just teencels

0 buddy boyo. lurker gang

Can you modify the poll, so I can delete my voting? :feelswow:
No I can't, but I'll create another thread where I will explain the correct way of counting alerts. Mods can you lock this thread and close the poll? @mental_out @WithoutMe

Last edited:
Lazy to coumt but ive been postmaxxing today so maybe like 30

pee poo eat poo pee

Status
Not open for further replies.