Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many normie psychos do you think live like this?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgyJ9FfgY8Q

Obviously I don't mean exactly like in that creepypasta, which immediately lost all its creepiness with that predictable stupid twist that the "second family" were all long-dead zombies.

What I mean is, how many normie psychos do you think live with living people they are holding prisoner in the basements or other parts of their houses, Fritzl/Ariel Castro-style? How many kids do you think are growing up, right now, living next to you, who fully believe that it's completely normal to have chained-up people living in the basement?

Shit's creepy as hell to think about, it reminds me of this case where a routine police stop saved a guy who was tied up in the trunk of his own car and being driven to be murdered, it's impossible not to think which random car you see on the road has a guy in exactly that position.

View: https://www.nbcnews.com/video/caught-on-dashcam-cops-find-man-in-car-trunk-44429891684

idk, but it's meme fuel
1209982457366mp2.jpg

Normies commit majority of crimes. Many live a double life behind closed doors.
But they need someone to blame , lonely men who commit no wrong like us.
Indeed:worryfeels::dafuckfeels:.

Normies are the most degenerate and disgusting class of people

Sometimes foids help their serial killer husbands kidnap and r@pe people.

Yet we are seen as the evil ones.

i doubt shit like that is true, how can you keep a whole ass family in the basement while the other one can't notice this shit
redditors are fucked up in the mind more than us

i doubt shit like that is true, how can you keep a whole ass family in the basement while the other one can't notice this shit
That's why I mentioned Ariel Castro in the OP. The dude held three women as prisoners in his home for about 10 years (they were found in 2013 and the women were kidnapped in 2002, 2003 and 2004 respectively) with one of the women even giving birth to Castro's daughter (who was six-yers-old when they were rescued) during the time. Really makes one think how many such cases are happening right now all over the planet, with whole groups of people being held prisoner in some homes while none of the neighbours/passerbys have any idea what's going on just a few steps away from them:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

:yes: Media too is to blame