Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how many messages do you have to post daily to be considered a postmaxxer?

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
20? 30? 40? 50? 100?

I'm not sure tbh. I'll get back to you later on that.

Ask the expert on postmaxxing @Higgscel

You need to post 100-200 posts per day exclusively in offtopic

bookmarked,will come back when somebody answers

I don't postmaxx so I don't know

being a postmaxxer is more of a mindset behind posting, rather than a specific post count per day

enough to get other people to call you a postmaxxer

however many that gorilla guy posts

idk man. over 100 tbh.

ok

20? 30? 40? 50? 100?
This thread is already a mess.
Nice.

12041posts/220 days being a constant 54posts per day
Now put that into numbers, if you miss ONE day, you need to post 108posts(rounded down) posts per day to simply have an up keep of (54posts) for one day.

I don't postmaxx so I don't know
516 days have passed since
That's an average of 50.6posts per day, if you miss ONE day, that's a catch up of 101 for an up keep of (50.6posts) for one day.

Fuck this loweffortcels.

Last edited:
Not sure. Some forums have statistics that will show you the average amount of posts per day a user makes, but I don't think this place has that.

If you make 25 posts a day, you will hit a new rank every 3 weeks or so until Overlord.

This thread is already a mess.
Nice.

12041posts/220 days being a constant 54posts per day
Now put that into numbers, you need to post 108posts(rounded down) posts per day to simply have an up keep of one day.

That's an average of 50.6posts per day, if you miss ONE day, that's a catch up of 101 for an upkeep for one day.

Fuck this loweffortcels.
ok

12045 Posts/ 220Days
55 Posts per day.
Taking a day off meaning you have to post 110 the next day.
Constantly for 220 days.
I always take a lot of days off tbh and then i come back and post 500 comments per day

I always take a lot of days off tbh and then i come back and post 500 comments per day
500/24=20posts per hour
But assuming you sleep for 8 hours
That's 31 posts per hour.
1 post per 2 minutes, without break, constantly.

That's an average of 50.6posts per day, if you miss ONE day, that's a catch up of 101 for an up keep of (50.6posts) for one day.
One time I felt like shit and made something like 500 posts (high quality) and CuckTears featured me thrice
full

I'm 2 years behind on postmaxxing. If I posted consistently since I joined, I would be Paragon by now. Brutal.

Most I’ve ever done in one day is 300 I think, although I wouldnt really call myself a postmaxxer. I think a normal amount for me on a day where I feel like posting is maybe like 50ish which I dont think is that crazy

Most I’ve ever done in one day is 300 I think, although I wouldnt really call myself a postmaxxer. I think a normal amount for me on a day where I feel like posting is maybe like 50ish which I dont think is that crazy
3959 Posts/ 161Days
24.6 Posts per day.
Taking a day off meaning you have to post 50 the next day.
Constantly for 161 days.

Postmaxxer. Off to the shadow realm you go with the rest of them.

enough to where your username spams the offtopic and inceldom discussion pages during the dead hours

I'm 2 years behind on postmaxxing. If I posted consistently since I joined, I would be Paragon by now. Brutal.
Had you postmaxxed like the spamcels here.
You would have been a colorGOD.

ITfags did a research on @Personalityinkwell and found out that he posts more than 186 messages in a day. So you have to post more than 150 messages in a day to be deemed as a postmaxer.

I think postmaxxing is garbage when all the person does is quote someone else like 50 - 100 times a day.
If the person is engaging in actual conversation (not just spamming) then it's kinda okay below 50 or so.

Depends on what you post. If all you do is spam variations of "it's over" + reaction gifs/image + quoting then no one would hesitate to call you out no matter how many a day you posted

Depends on what you post. If all you do is spam variations of "it's over" + reaction gifs/image + quoting then no one would hesitate to call you out no matter how many a day you posted
It’s over....