Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many men kill themselves over Women?

M

Mixedcel59

Recruit
★★★★
I started to wonder about this myself, How many men do you think kill themselves over a Woman breaking up with them, Not being about to get a Woman, etc.

I’d say it’s possibly the majority of suicides.

too many

but sexhaver problems so idc

Yes it is but statistics will never show because incels or other men adversely effected by love gone bad are not an official minority ,hence they don't show up on statistics,they or we are invisible.
But this is the reason why men by far out number in suicide in general.

A lot of suicide has been caused by MeToo and Woke education system brainwashing young males into becoming Trannies

TOO MANY, IT NEEDS TO BE OPPOSTIE

Most men are too pussy to rope.

I have goals and high IQ, that keeps me going.

Most others should rope but they won't.

Suicide rates vary between 1/100 000 to 10/100 000 yet incels are like 20/100 jfl.

Imagine killing yourself over a roastie:lul:

well in titanic men have to give up lifeboats for foids

There’s literally a video on this forum where a foid rejected a normfag in the mall and he threw himself over the rail. Gigacucked

I’m pretty sure a good amount tbh. I’ve seen plenty of women too on various sites. Mostly teen Women though

There’s literally a video on this forum where a foid rejected a normfag in the mall and he threw himself over the rail. Gigacucked
You got the vid?

A good amount of normies rope due to being dumped by the "love of their lives"
Ha, try going 25 years completely alone in life. They can't handle it. We are way more resilient than them.

Ha, try going 25 years completely alone in life. They can't handle it. We are way more resilient than them.

By far.

Jesus ,the highest name in heaven with authority over demons and all witches can forever liberate you from the seductive powers of witches.
This is your best hope !!

Last edited:
Yeah