Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How many men does the average women reject in their lifetime?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

How many men do women reject in a lifetime?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Part of why women have such a high sense of self-importance is because they get to crush men's hearts throughout their life. It's nothing to them. I can'tt imagine how many rejections the average woman dishes out in a single lifetime. I'm not even talking about Stacey. I'm talking about 5/10 normal as fuck foid.

1000+ in 1930s

With dating apps, social media and Instagrams the numbers are astronomical

1000+ if we include internet shit. Maybe closer to a million if we include swipe lefts.

It depends on how you define reject

If a swipe left is counted as reject, the number may over thousand

Between 10 and 50 I think is most realistic. But of course there will still be many whores with 50+.

Most of them have that stand offish attitude to begin with so most guy approach cautiously through social circles. Dark triad men will approach directly but despite common knowledge dark triad men are usually average.

I hear working in a public retail environment or male oriented work places you’ll get upwards of 2 advances per week.

+ Probably like 10 times every time you visit popular a bar alone (but women almost never do this tbh). + At least once every social outing.

So at least 100 per year * [Age-16] + (Her tinder left swipes) = easily thousands for your average woman in her early twenties.

probably 60 to 70 if she's a becky
200 to 250 if she a stacy
random numbers tbh

would be interesting more to estimate how many per day, week etc... numbers for a whole lifetime would be interplanetary

They obviously "reject" an astronomical number of men if we count simps and left swipes...
But if we only count dating requests then probably between 10 - 100 depending of the type of foid