Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many matches on Tinder do you get?

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
And how many do you need to be considered attractive? Pls share your experience with details so we can compare:

Your matching distance:
The amount of people living within that distance:
The amount of times you swiped right on everyone until the limit:
The amount of matches you got:

got 14 matches after 10 months of tinder and $50+ spent. 4000+ swipes (found a website that records my swipe data)

-2/3 of them were bots or immediately unmatched
-all the girls who I messaged never responded except for one
-the one that responded stopped after 3 lines of text

*stopped using tinder 4 months ago*

Fuck TInder. I'm too high inhib to even message matches.

Your matching distance: Thailand
The amount of people living within that distance: a lot I think
The amount of times you swiped right on everyone until the limit: 1
The amount of matches you got: 20

ez asia

Weed said:

ez asia

20%? Damn boyo.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
ez asia
20%? Damn boyo.
that's in 2 hrs

Probably 2 bots over a week. I reached the swipe limit each time. Thought it was like this for all guys, tried Chad and then got black pilled and the rest is history.

Like 5 matches after 1000 swipes, only swiping right on 6/10 or higher. Only one girl responded at all. It's over.

CopingGymcel said:

but you're white, right?

Framecel222 said:
Like 5 matches after 1000 swipes, only swiping right on 6/10 or higher. Only one girl responded at all. It's over.

volcel fakecel

overlystinkypants said:
but you're white, right?

I am. I just don't know what to say to girls and I am too afraid to talk to them. Tried Tinder once, my high inhib made a shitty experience. I also don't like being judged by thousands of femoids.

CopingGymcel said:
I am. I just don't know what to say to girls and I am too afraid to talk to them. Tried Tinder once, my high inhib made a shitty experience. I also don't like being judged by thousands of femoids.

shit, quoted the wrong person. i wanted to ask the Thailand guy. even blops2cel got matches in Thailand so matches as a white guy in there don't really count.

Got barely 10 low tier matches after swiping right on roughly 500 girls (really low standards but selected ones). As discouraging as it can gets.

An incel using tinder is like someone volunteering to be crucified + castrated upside down.

I don't have a tinder. I keep thinking of making one just to see what happens. But I don't want to be disappointed. Can you delete it?

Dingus_Incel said:
I don't have a tinder. I keep thinking of making one just to see what happens. But I don't want to be disappointed. Can you delete it?

fucking try you pussy. you have nothing to lose if it's truly over for you anyway.

Don't know about swipes, but I've had tinder since October 31 and have gotten around 15 matches. I reach the limit once or twice a week, limit is 20km radius. One agreed to hook up, most don't respond, a few unmatched after I insulted them for their stupid bios.

I don't pay so I can't see who liked me, but I swipe left on black girls, Indian girls, most white girls and fatties.

kkt6 said:
Don't know about swipes, but I've had tinder since October 31 and have gotten around 15 matches. I reach the limit once or twice a week, limit is 20km radius. One agreed to hook up, most don't respond, a few unmatched after I insulted them for their stupid bios.

You need plus and use weekly boosts to do well if you're not Chad. Gotta spend that cash.

overlystinkypants said:
swiping only on >6/10 is being a volcel

Fine maybe I'm technically a volcel but what's your point? I'm still a KV and I still have a fucking pathetic life, as evidenced by the fact that I'm the 9th most active poster on a male virgin forum.

Framecel222 said:
Fine maybe I'm technically a volcel but what's your point? I'm still a KV and I still have a fucking pathetic life, as evidenced by the fact that I'm the 9th most active poster on a male virgin forum.

The key is to swipe on just about everyone during a boost and then filter afterwards.

CopingGymcel said:
The key is to swipe on just about everyone during a boost and then filter afterwards.

Risky move, my self-esteem is so low right now that if I bought a boost and still didn't get many matches I'd probably never recover lol.

I got about 30 matches in 2 weeks, but nothing came of any of them

CopingGymcel said:

You fucking mentally ill volcel smh :zzz: . If you get matches, you should at least see if they are willing to talk and then meet.

LOL@women POSSIBLY wanting your dick but being too much of a little faggot to say words across the internet. You speak to men all day online, why are you scared of WOMEN.

Fuck sake. I wish I had the OPTION of talking to a Tinder match.

And before you call me a fakecel, I ACTUALLY TALK TO GIRLS IRL (and get rejected). I KNOW IT'S A CRAZY IDEA AND SHIT!!!!

I should try one of these days but I need good pictures which I don't have.

kkt6 said:

I don't pay so I can't see who liked me, but I swipe left on black girls, Indian girls, most white girls and fatties.

So did you get the lay?

FACEandLMS said:
You fucking mentally ill volcel smh :zzz: . If you get matches, you should at least see if they are willing to talk and then meet.

LOL@women POSSIBLY wanting your dick but being too much of a little faggot to say words across the internet. You speak to men all day online, why are you scared of WOMEN.

Fuck sake. I wish I had the OPTION of talking to a Tinder match.

And before you call me a fakecel, I ACTUALLY TALK TO GIRLS IRL (and get rejected). I KNOW IT'S A CRAZY IDEA AND SHIT!!!!

I've been diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder in past, so there's that. I'm very afraid of being rejected and find girls really scary (always avoided them). I'm not a pussy when it comes to other things in life, but that's one area where I struggle.

I already know I'm a complete mentalcel, but I still consider myself incel because I would like to get laid, but I'm not able to.

NekoStance said:
So did you get the lay?
She is abroad and will return in a month.

I really hope she's not playing me, we talked and seemed to click, by God how I yearn to escape.

I dont even have any photos to try it

I matched with fat old women who are probably even fatter and older since the pics have mid-2000's fashion.

12 mile radius. i live outside a city. i swipe everyone that isnt obese. i have a matchrate of about 1/200 maybe 1/300. but they mostly arent attractive. couple times a month i get a quality match but 100% of the time they stop talking to me

CopingGymcel said:
I've been diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder in past, so there's that. I'm very afraid of being rejected and find girls really scary (always avoided them). I'm not a pussy when it comes to other things in life, but that's one area where I struggle.

I already know I'm a complete mentalcel, but I still consider myself incel because I would like to get laid, but I'm not able to.

Well at least you're honest.

It's just we are not the same kind of incel. I am incel due to face and am FUCKED before I even speak whereas you aren't fucked before you speak but are too scared to.

LMAO AT ONLY SWIPING RIGHT ON 6/10 OR HIGHER
RETARDCEL VOLCEL https://imgur.com/cDD4ejB

CopingGymcel said:
I've been diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder in past, so there's that. I'm very afraid of being rejected. I'm not a pussy when it comes to other things in life, but that's one area where I struggle.

I feel you bro. Never used any of these apps. For some reason it gives me more anxiety than talking to females IRL