Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many matches on Tinder do you get?

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
247
Online
0
And how many do you need to be considered attractive? Pls share your experience with details so we can compare:

Your matching distance:
The amount of people living within that distance:
The amount of times you swiped right on everyone until the limit:
The amount of matches you got:
 
I

incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
711
Online
4d 14h 38m
got 14 matches after 10 months of tinder and $50+ spent. 4000+ swipes (found a website that records my swipe data)

-2/3 of them were bots or immediately unmatched
-all the girls who I messaged never responded except for one
-the one that responded stopped after 3 lines of text

*stopped using tinder 4 months ago*
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Fuck TInder. I'm too high inhib to even message matches.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,627
Online
45d 13h 48m
Your matching distance: Thailand
The amount of people living within that distance: a lot I think
The amount of times you swiped right on everyone until the limit: 1
The amount of matches you got: 20


ez asia
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Weed said:
Your matching distance: Thailand
The amount of people living within that distance: a lot I think
The amount of times you swiped right on everyone until the limit: 1
The amount of matches you got: 20


ez asia

20%? Damn boyo.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,627
Online
45d 13h 48m
CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
Your matching distance: Thailand
The amount of people living within that distance: a lot I think
The amount of times you swiped right on everyone until the limit: 1
The amount of matches you got: 20
ez asia
20%? Damn boyo.
that's in 2 hrs
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,570
Online
140d 19h 18m
Probably 2 bots over a week. I reached the swipe limit each time. Thought it was like this for all guys, tried Chad and then got black pilled and the rest is history.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Like 5 matches after 1000 swipes, only swiping right on 6/10 or higher. Only one girl responded at all. It's over.
 
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
247
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
Fuck TInder. I'm too high inhib to even message matches.

but you're white, right?


Framecel222 said:
Like 5 matches after 1000 swipes, only swiping right on 6/10 or higher. Only one girl responded at all. It's over.

volcel fakecel
 
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
247
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
How? I couldn't fuck any of them.

swiping only on >6/10 is being a volcel
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
overlystinkypants said:
but you're white, right?

I am. I just don't know what to say to girls and I am too afraid to talk to them. Tried Tinder once, my high inhib made a shitty experience. I also don't like being judged by thousands of femoids.
 
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
247
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
I am. I just don't know what to say to girls and I am too afraid to talk to them. Tried Tinder once, my high inhib made a shitty experience. I also don't like being judged by thousands of femoids.

shit, quoted the wrong person. i wanted to ask the Thailand guy. even blops2cel got matches in Thailand so matches as a white guy in there don't really count.
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
Got barely 10 low tier matches after swiping right on roughly 500 girls (really low standards but selected ones). As discouraging as it can gets.
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
An incel using tinder is like someone volunteering to be crucified + castrated upside down.
 
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
I don't have a tinder. I keep thinking of making one just to see what happens. But I don't want to be disappointed. Can you delete it?
 
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
247
Online
0
Dingus_Incel said:
I don't have a tinder. I keep thinking of making one just to see what happens. But I don't want to be disappointed. Can you delete it?

fucking try you pussy. you have nothing to lose if it's truly over for you anyway.
 
kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,515
Online
0
Don't know about swipes, but I've had tinder since October 31 and have gotten around 15 matches. I reach the limit once or twice a week, limit is 20km radius. One agreed to hook up, most don't respond, a few unmatched after I insulted them for their stupid bios.

I don't pay so I can't see who liked me, but I swipe left on black girls, Indian girls, most white girls and fatties.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
kkt6 said:
Don't know about swipes, but I've had tinder since October 31 and have gotten around 15 matches. I reach the limit once or twice a week, limit is 20km radius. One agreed to hook up, most don't respond, a few unmatched after I insulted them for their stupid bios.

You need plus and use weekly boosts to do well if you're not Chad. Gotta spend that cash.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
overlystinkypants said:
swiping only on >6/10 is being a volcel

Fine maybe I'm technically a volcel but what's your point? I'm still a KV and I still have a fucking pathetic life, as evidenced by the fact that I'm the 9th most active poster on a male virgin forum.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Framecel222 said:
Fine maybe I'm technically a volcel but what's your point? I'm still a KV and I still have a fucking pathetic life, as evidenced by the fact that I'm the 9th most active poster on a male virgin forum.

The key is to swipe on just about everyone during a boost and then filter afterwards.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
The key is to swipe on just about everyone during a boost and then filter afterwards.

Risky move, my self-esteem is so low right now that if I bought a boost and still didn't get many matches I'd probably never recover lol.
 
I

incelemperor

Greycel
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
31
Online
0
I got about 30 matches in 2 weeks, but nothing came of any of them
 
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,491
Online
6d 11h 31m
CopingGymcel said:
Fuck TInder. I'm too high inhib to even message matches.

You fucking mentally ill volcel smh :zzz: . If you get matches, you should at least see if they are willing to talk and then meet.

[email protected] POSSIBLY wanting your dick but being too much of a little faggot to say words across the internet. You speak to men all day online, why are you scared of WOMEN.

Fuck sake. I wish I had the OPTION of talking to a Tinder match.

And before you call me a fakecel, I ACTUALLY TALK TO GIRLS IRL (and get rejected). I KNOW IT'S A CRAZY IDEA AND SHIT!!!!
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
I should try one of these days but I need good pictures which I don't have.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,244
Online
7d 7h 52m
kkt6 said:
Don't know about swipes, but I've had tinder since October 31 and have gotten around 15 matches. I reach the limit once or twice a week, limit is 20km radius. One agreed to hook up, most don't respond, a few unmatched after I insulted them for their stupid bios.

I don't pay so I can't see who liked me, but I swipe left on black girls, Indian girls, most white girls and fatties.

So did you get the lay?
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
FACEandLMS said:
You fucking mentally ill volcel smh :zzz: . If you get matches, you should at least see if they are willing to talk and then meet.

[email protected] POSSIBLY wanting your dick but being too much of a little faggot to say words across the internet. You speak to men all day online, why are you scared of WOMEN.

Fuck sake. I wish I had the OPTION of talking to a Tinder match.

And before you call me a fakecel, I ACTUALLY TALK TO GIRLS IRL (and get rejected). I KNOW IT'S A CRAZY IDEA AND SHIT!!!!

I've been diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder in past, so there's that. I'm very afraid of being rejected and find girls really scary (always avoided them). I'm not a pussy when it comes to other things in life, but that's one area where I struggle.

I already know I'm a complete mentalcel, but I still consider myself incel because I would like to get laid, but I'm not able to.
 
kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,515
Online
0
NekoStance said:
So did you get the lay?
She is abroad and will return in a month.

I really hope she's not playing me, we talked and seemed to click, by God how I yearn to escape.
 
K

kvn

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
718
Online
6d 18h 51m
I dont even have any photos to try it
 
sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
961
Online
8h 51m
I matched with fat old women who are probably even fatter and older since the pics have mid-2000's fashion.
 
A

alien

Greycel
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
3
Online
0
12 mile radius. i live outside a city. i swipe everyone that isnt obese. i have a matchrate of about 1/200 maybe 1/300. but they mostly arent attractive. couple times a month i get a quality match but 100% of the time they stop talking to me
 
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,491
Online
6d 11h 31m
CopingGymcel said:
I've been diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder in past, so there's that. I'm very afraid of being rejected and find girls really scary (always avoided them). I'm not a pussy when it comes to other things in life, but that's one area where I struggle.

I already know I'm a complete mentalcel, but I still consider myself incel because I would like to get laid, but I'm not able to.

Well at least you're honest.

It's just we are not the same kind of incel. I am incel due to face and am FUCKED before I even speak whereas you aren't fucked before you speak but are too scared to.
 
itsfuckingoverboyoyos

itsfuckingoverboyoyos

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
43
Online
21h 56m
LMAO AT ONLY SWIPING RIGHT ON 6/10 OR HIGHER
RETARDCEL VOLCEL https://imgur.com/cDD4ejB
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
CopingGymcel said:
I've been diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder in past, so there's that. I'm very afraid of being rejected. I'm not a pussy when it comes to other things in life, but that's one area where I struggle.

I feel you bro. Never used any of these apps. For some reason it gives me more anxiety than talking to females IRL
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m

Similar threads

HiddenUzer
Replies
18
Views
185
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
Zhou Chang-Xing
Blackpill 7footpill
Replies
6
Views
370
BodyFat10orRope
BodyFat10orRope
Poorbaldshortcel
Replies
12
Views
405
tacotown2142
T
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top