Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many love letters would Elliott Rodger have received in prison had he not sui'd?

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date

Number of thot letters ER would receive if alive behind bars after killings

• 1-10

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • 11-20

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 21-30

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • He would have had conjugal visits every day

Votes: 35 54.7%

• Total voters
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
While Elliott was incel because females assumed he was gay, had he been arrested, it would have notified all females paying attention that he was, in fact, straight, and that he was a "supreme alpha-male" who was willing to murder people; a Tortured Soul In Need Of the Love Of a Good Woman (TM) to help him on his journey towards redemption.

Probably more than 30 but less than conjugal visits every day. Edmund Kemper was well liked, and Bundy, Manson etc. got letters all the time (Manson even married some chick)

He wasn't a mysterious psychopath. Just an angry virgin so my guess 0.

Not many.

He needed to have looked like this:

Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev_2548235b.jpg

Roasties will jump onto anything which could possibly make them seem unique and diffirent since no women have a personality. That’s why they’re so into these killers. Most of the killers wouldn’t of even killed if they got all this roastie attention in the first place.

So he would of probably gotten a lot. If James Holmes can get all these girls writing to him, so can Elliot

Attachments

• F63973D0-E605-4C87-B64D-1A3B39FBF455.jpeg
    F63973D0-E605-4C87-B64D-1A3B39FBF455.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 318
He would have got many

Holmes, Bundy, Gacy, Rodriguez, Manson and even I believe Dahmer got love letters

Women don't hate us because they perceive us to be dangerous. That's just feminist lies. They hate us because they instinctively know that we are NOT dangerous, but harmless, weak, low-status men. 

Women are socially hypergamous and sexually submissive and masochist, aroused by fear, pain and loss of control. This is why their favorite insults are terms that evoke disgust (creepy, strange, weird) rather than fear. If a woman calls a man a "scary asshole" she most probably has sexual rape fantasies with that man. 

Ugly low-status men evoke disgust rather than fear. Elliot Rodger, however, obviously proved that he was really dangerous. Result:

s8MFbKD.jpg

http://sheddingoftheego.com/2017/04/08/elliot-rodger-youtube-fangirl-posts-hybristophilic-rants-about-him/

Red Shambhala said:
Women don't hate us because they perceive us to be dangerous. That's just feminist lies. They hate us because they instinctively know that we are NOT dangerous, but harmless, weak, low-status men. 

Women are socially hypergamous and sexually submissive and masochist, aroused by fear, pain and loss of control. This is why their favorite insults are terms that evoke disgust (creepy, strange, weird) rather than fear. If a woman calls a man a "scary asshole" she most probably has sexual rape fantasies with that man. 

Ugly low-status men evoke disgust rather than fear. Elliot Rodger, however, obviously proved that he was really dangerous. Result:

s8MFbKD.jpg

http://sheddingoftheego.com/2017/04/08/elliot-rodger-youtube-fangirl-posts-hybristophilic-rants-about-him/
Wow,  she is gorgeous. Everything he wanted in life too

Red Shambhala said:

Very excellent post.

If some of the whiny, low-t, obvious empty threat, feminine, attention-seeking shit posts around here are enough to evoke disgust in me then I can only dread at the level of pure revulsion they would envoke in a female reading

A lot, even tho his chin and nose was subhuman girls would still send him love letters because he is a serial killer

CopingGymcel said:
Not many.

I don't think so dude. Joseph Fritzl wasn't a looker
_45561755_fritzlafp226282.jpg

and he got hundreds of love letters http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1024092/Cellar-monster-Josef-Fritzl-receives-hundreds-love-letters.html

Sneepysqar said:
CopingGymcel said:
Not many.
I don't think so dude. Joseph Fritzl wasn't a looker
_45561755_fritzlafp226282.jpg

and he got hundreds of love letters http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1024092/Cellar-monster-Josef-Fritzl-receives-hundreds-love-letters.html

The dark triad is real.

Yeah, this may be the one exception that shows that sometimes personality does matter. But how it works is exactly the opposite of what the dipshits say. 

Women are attracted to bad personalities. If you have a genuinely horrid personality - if you are a murderous psychopath - women will be turned on by it.

FemaleInventionsLOL said:
Yeah, this may be the one exception that shows that sometimes personality does matter. But how it works is exactly the opposite of what the dipshits say. 

Women are attracted to bad personalities. If you have a genuinely horrid personality - if you are a murderous psychopath - women will be turned on by it.

This X 1000

Elliott Rodger wasn't really that bad looking, he was just autistic mentalcel. I think he would receive a lot of horny love letters

CopingGymcel said:
Not many.

Any story about him?

https://archive.org/details/youtube-JblflIdXZ0Q

Once his motivation was known he would get conjugal visits but not everyday

Elliott was too much of a whiner. Those mentioned here that received attention from tons of chicks while in prison were about pure hatred. It is a whole different story.

Just commit mass murder theory is the best option for ugly incels.

I've heard a lot of women online say he was ugly, and I've heard a lot say that he was attractive.

I'd still think he'd probably get daily visits.

Probably none, I guess there wouldn't be such a weird cult about Elliot Rodger if he was still alive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back