Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many languages would I be able to learn in 5 years of study?

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
I'm very paranoid about not having a job in the future because of wild unemployment rates where I live and also due to my autism, so I would like to start studying new languages in order to get more job opportunities abroad.

I can speak 3 languages now, I'd like to learn german, mandarin, french, japanese or arab, because these are the most spoken in the world or have the best job opportunities.

In 5 years how many of these languages could I learn if I studymaxxed?

Depends on the intensity of your studies.

What's the point in learning languages? You will always be looked at as a foreigner because you'll never be able to speak without an accent. If you want to learn a language, focus on quality instead of quantity.

Leaders know that speaking a foreign language places them at a disadvantage, so even though they could speak it, they choose not to and use a translator.

Pointless if that's your goal, since they can just find a native that speaks the language better than you.

What's the point in learning languages? You will always be looked at as a foreigner because you'll never be able to speak without an accent. If you want to learn a language, focus on quality instead of quantity.

Leaders know that speaking a foreign language places them at a disadvantage, so even though they could speak it, they choose not to and use a translator.
If you're gonna comment on my thread without reading it and being a grey off to my ignore list you go

Pointless if that's your goal, since they can just find a native that speaks the language better than you.
I was thinking of being a language teacher maybe :p in China I could get job opportunities idk I've seen they need more people for that

If you're gonna comment on my thread without reading it and being a grey off to my ignore list you go
job opportunities jfl

The only language worth learning would be scandinavian languages or english then

In 5 years how many of these languages could I learn if I studymaxxed?
you don't need that shit at all, you will end up wasting your time just to find out that all the languages that you learned won't help you do anything, just keep english and maybe german and you will be good

spanish, at least here in the US, is a great skill to have since we have so many native Spanish speakers that don't speak English. i'd like to assume it depends more on region or location, where are you?

spanish, at least here in the US, is a great skill to have since we have so many native Spanish speakers that don't speak English. i'd like to assume it depends more on region or location, where are you?
Im from spain :feelsYall:

you don't need that shit at all, you will end up wasting your time just to find out that all the languages that you learned won't help you do anything, just keep english and maybe german and you will be good
Nah, even if I stayed here CVs for jobs are brutal, so having lots of languages can get you jobs in the field I want to work on in the future

become a Spanish teacher working abroad in an asian country

become a Spanish teacher working abroad in an asian country
Yeah, I was thinking of China or Japan, too many spanish people in the other big money countries :feelsUgh:

@polyglotcels GTFIH

2 maybe if I studied consistently

I think , as i would like to do along with russian, focus 100% on madarin due to the unfolding events of the war, i belive that many companies will be aiming to deal,sell and buy more openly with this contries in a near future