Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many languages can you speak?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
And by that i mean atleast fluently so that you could actually get along in the country where the language is spoken.

I know german (native) and english (not perfect but very good)

I plan to learn one or two more languages. Do you plan to learn a new language in the near future?

English & German

I started learning Japanese recently but it's a challenging task because of my chronic illness. I plan to learn at least 4 foreign languages within the next couple of years.

English & German

I started learning Japanese recently but it's a challenging task because of my chronic illness. I plan to learn at least 4 foreign languages within the next couple of years.
What chronic illness?

only English learning Spanish

English, i am a curry but can't speak my own language. Planning on learning to read and write Japanese once i'm done with University.

I know Turkish, German and English. I want to learn seven more languages.

I know Turkish, German and English. I want to learn seven more languages.

i think seven languages may be overkill lol i think 3 or 4 are doable to get fluently but more i imagine would be hard

What chronic illness?
I don't want to say this fucking word because it literally triggers rage,sadness,frustration and depression at once

i think seven languages may be overkill lol i think 3 or 4 are doable to get fluently but more i imagine would be hard
It is doable but you won't be able to maintain a high level of fluency in all of them. 5 will be my maximum amount and I can't really think of more languages that I really want to learn.

Probably but i really love to learn them, also i have good memory.

I can speak English and extremely broken Spanish. I'm Mexican but I forgot most of my Spanish when I was in 2nd grade because the class was taught by a white lady who only spoke English.

It's just so hard to learn another language. If you can do it, you are blessed.

I can speak English and extremely broken Spanish. I'm Mexican but I forgot most of my Spanish when I was in 2nd grade because the class was taught by a white lady who only spoke English.

To be honest i only know english so good because i played videogames in english and watched anime with subtitles or english tv shows on a daily basis. I just learned it because it was a tool for me and the world language.

I don't think it's hard. You just need commitment and the discipline to study on a daily basis.

I don't think it's hard. You just need commitment and the discipline to study on a daily basis.
I'm willing to work hard but I need motivation. My only motivation to learn Spanish is so that I don't get embarrassed in front of my relatives. Let's be honest, as an incel, I'm already an embarrassment. Spanish won't take that away.

To be honest i only know english so good because i played videogames in english and watched anime with subtitles or english tv shows on a daily basis. I just learned it because it was a tool for me and the world language.
This is super helpful for sure.

I'm willing to work hard but I need motivation. My only motivation to learn Spanish is so that I don't get embarrassed in front of my relatives. Let's be honest, as an incel, I'm already an embarrassment. Spanish won't take that away.

This is super helpful for sure.
Learning a language for others is generally a bad idea. You need to learn it for your own pleasure

Learning a language for others is generally a bad idea. You need to learn it for your own pleasure
But what's the point if you will never use it to talk to others?

How can the weekend be awful?
I have holidays rn so every day is like a weekend day for me. I usually choke my feelings but I couldn't do that today. Everything comes out....

Btw It's already Monday here

I have holidays rn so every day is like a weekend day for me. I usually choke my feelings but I couldn't do that today. Everything comes out....

Btw It's already Monday here
Feelings related to being incel? You're still on holiday then?

Feelings related to being incel? You're still on holiday then?
Yes I still have holidays. These feelings are related to all of my unfulfilled desires.

Yes I still have holidays. These feelings are related to all of my unfulfilled desires.

Once stood in an army of men
Now I stand alone alone
Humbled yet still proud proud

Cold cell walls
As darkness falls

Sentenced to death
For what I believe

This cause of my sorrow
Solitude provides solace
Nothing left to give
Only hollow days remain

I die alone alone

Fluent English and a little Mala'kak.

Once stood in an army of men
Now I stand alone alone
Humbled yet still proud proud

Cold cell walls
As darkness falls

Sentenced to death
For what I believe

This cause of my sorrow
Solitude provides solace
Nothing left to give
Only hollow days remain

I die alone alone

That's the cold truth. At least my dog is sleeping next to me to soothe me but she won't live forever...

lol@all the high motivationcels ITT

I speak 3 languages fluently; Curry language, Dutch and English, but I can also understand and speak basic German, read Arabic, and understand another language but not speak it.

English and Arabic.

I speak american you foreign fucker. I don't need any other langauge.

Two, learning the third.

I speak american :feelzez:

French, English , Farsi , a little bit of Mandarin might improve when I get the motivation