Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many languages can you speak?

How many languages can you speak?

• Total voters
My German sounds like this (heavy south Slavic accent):

only my native language i can speak

ах, блять. русский я говорю не очень хорошее

Fluent English, and can read and write spanish. I hate the way the public school system teaches Spanish. They make you follow these absurd grammatical rules, whereas Mexicans use a slang based version of Spanish.

English, I can understand my native language just fine but don’t speak it as well as I speak English

If you mean fluently, then definitely only English.

English and Swedish. Can comprehend most gERman and formulate very basic sentences

More like 1.5 since I know Latin at an ok level. I wouldn't say I'm fluent or anything but I can read it, albeit with a little difficulty at times.

I always tell people I was poorly treated by the actual nazi there so I can get along better with the leftists.
Smart. I do that too. How can I be a fascist when fascists want me dead?

I took 2 years of Russian in high school. Still remember some key elements of the language, but I cant speak it fluently.

3. I've always dreamed of being loved by a cute foreign foid and learning her language. I'd like to learn more now but I just don't have the strenght and motivation. :feelsbadman:

I think I've reached a point where I spend so much time online that I use english more than my native language.

English and some Arabic.

I already know Ukrainian, Russian and English. I'll learn Germanic, Finnish, and Japanese in the future.

More like 1.5 since I know Latin at an ok level. I wouldn't say I'm fluent or anything but I can read it, albeit with a little difficulty at times.
I also know some. I took a course in high school. Nice title btw

I can understand my native language just fine but don’t speak it as well as I speak English
Is that really your native language if you don't understand it as well as English? Or just the native language of your country?

What's the story behind you knowing English better than your country's language?
I think I've reached a point where I spend so much time online that I use english more than my native language.
I've been through periods like that, but even so, your native vocabulary tends to always be bigger. For example, fruits and vegetables, parts of a cow, house utensils, I know all of those far better in Portuguese than in English.

English, arabic and a bit of urdu

Nur zwei. Englisch natürlich, während Deutsches die einzige Fremdsprache ist, die ich kann. Schreiben oder lesen kann ich ziemlich gut, allerdings muss ich gewöhnlich ein Wörterbuch dabeihaben. In lezter Zeit verbessere ich meine Flüssigkeit durch Videos auf YouTube, häufig von diesem Kanal:

Wenn ich so etwas jeden Tag tun, es ist hilfreich, besser zu werden.

Last year, I spent a brief time learning Russian out of a Penguin guide. I was making decent progress, but got sidetracked. Hopefully I"ll pick it up again this Fall. Right now, I only know enough to be able to read this:

ах, блять. русский я говорю не очень хорошее

Last edited:
I can speak two.