Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many languages can you speak?

How many languages can you speak?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Topic.

Portuguese: native
English: fluent at writing and reading, advanced at speaking and listening
German: intermediate

I know some Spanish not well enough to count tbh. I never studied it, it's just that it's very close to my native language.

Last edited:
if fluently, just english

I can speak Swedish and English fluent, and barely Spanish and German

Depends on what level.
But I'd say 4 or 5

english und ein bisschen Deutsch (aber nicht so gut)

Chads speaks a foreign language
Women's reaction: "OMG he speaks Spanish, he's so romantic!"
Incel speaks 15 languages
Women's reaction: "What a nerd! He should get a life!"

Over for polyglotcels.

Women's reaction: "What a nerd!"

Over for polyglotcels.
Omg that is fucking true lol

I dont understand what you mean.

Omg that is fucking true lol

Women's reaction: "What a nerd! He should get a life!"

Over for polyglotcels.
Women's reaction to me speaking German and having been to Germany is usually like "oh you went to Germany and speaks German, cool", spoken in a nonchalant way (no pussy to you though, not even IOIs).

I can only speak an autistic version of english

im too low iq to learn other languages

only english because its the only truly relevant language

a little bit of japanese but nothing notable

I can speak English Bulgarian Macedonian (kind of) and some German.Also I know how to read in Japanese (hiragana and katakana) but I'm not very good at speaking It,so I don't count It.

-french
-broken english
-hentais references some words in japanese

Women's reaction to me speaking German and having been to Germany is usually like "oh you went to Germany and speaks German, cool", spoken in a nonchalant way (no pussy to you though, not even IOIs).
I'm surprised they didn't straight up called you a nazi jfl

Spanish and english bro

Portuguese and english. That's it.

My english is bad, though. I'm too lazy to learn it properly.

I speak: Dutch, English, Classical Arabic and Darija (Moroccan language).

Goatfuker + autism + brainlet broken English.

Real Mr. Worldwide.

-Mother tongue is English
-relatively fluent in speaking the Egyptian dialect of Arabic (cant read or write it though)
-Know very basic spanish

Darija is a language without a script.
its not, it's a combination of multiple languages (Arabic, French. Spanish, amazighia) . You're thinking of amazighia. it used to be a language without written letters but linguistics started to translate it after the French left north Africa.

its not, it's a combination of multiple languages (Arabic, French. Spanish, amazighia) . You're thinking of amazighia. it used to be a language without written letters but linguistics started to translate it after the French left north Africa.

Well Darija is relatively a new language which of course has its origins in many different other languages, but that doesn't take away the fact that Darija = a language which is spoken by many Moroccans. If you ask someone from the middle east (or even from Tunis) if he understands the language, he will say: no

Darija is a new language created out of: Arabic, Spanish,Tamazight, France.

I'm surprised they didn't straight up called you a nazi jfl
I always tell people I was poorly treated by the actual nazi there so I can get along better with the leftists.

Well Darija is relatively a new language which of course has its origins in many different other languages, but that doesn't take away the fact that Darija = a language which is spoken by many Moroccans. If you ask someone from the middle east (or even from Tunis) if he understands the language, he will say: no

Darija is a new language created out of: Arabic, Spanish,Tamazight, France.
They don't understand the French and tamazight words. That's all.
Darja is like 70% Arabic and the rest of everything else. It's more of an accent than a real language. I'm a chaoi and speak Darja and I have many Egyptian and assyrians friends who understand me just fine. They just don't understand me when I use amazighian words.

They don't understand the French and tamazight words. That's all.
Darja is like 70% Arabic and the rest of everything else. It's more of an accent than a real language. I'm a chaoi and speak Darja and I have many Egyptian and assyrians friends who understand me just fine. They just don't understand me when I use amazighian words.

Well there you, you are Algerian and your Darija is different from ours. I can understand Algerian Darija but not totally, your Darija is more influenced with Arabic while our Darija has more Tamazight. Also Algeria is heavily Arabized, only a small amount of Algerians still speak Tamazight in their daily lives while the Arabization of Morocco was very limited, we still speak Tamazight in our homes with our parents. Moroccan Darija is not understood by Arabs, absolutely not! Ask any Saudi, Syrian, Lebanese or any other Arab if he understands Moroccan Darija and he (or she) will clearly say: No we dont!

Well there you, you are Algerian and your Darija is different from ours. I can understand Algerian Darija but not totally, your Darija is more influenced with Arabic while our Darija has more Tamazight. Also Algeria is heavily Arabized, only a small amount of Algerians still speak Tamazight in their daily lives while the Arabization of Morocco was very limited, we still speak Tamazight in our homes with our parents. Moroccan Darija is not understood by Arabs, absolutely not! Ask any Saudi, Syrian, Lebanese or any other Arab if he understands Moroccan Darija and he (or she) will clearly say: No we dont!
You're confusing yourself and getting off point. Brother...
You're talking about amazighia now. Not Darja. They're not the same.
Which is kinda my point, Darja is not a language its a mushed up combo of different words from different languages. doesn't matter which language is dominant. It's not a legitimate language. That's all I'm trying to say.

Also. That's not exactly true. Algeria is like a tribal country where different groups are located in different states. Saying it's heavily arabized is completely false tbh. We too speak in our dialect. it's just that it varies too much so we use Darja instead. It's really complicated but saying Darja is a language is incorrect. Even amazighia varies in sects from tuarg to kyble to chaoi.

Je ne parle pas francais.

Ich spreche kein Deutsch.

Non parlo Italiano.

Ik heb geen Nederlands spreken.

No hablo espanol.

You're confusing yourself and getting off point. Brother...
You're talking about amazighia now. Not Darja. They're not the same.
Which is kinda my point, Darja is not a language its a mushed up combo of different words from different languages. doesn't matter which language is dominant. It's not a legitimate language. That's all I'm trying to say.

Also. That's not exactly true. Algeria is like a tribal country where different groups are located in different states. Saying it's heavily arabized is completely false tbh. We too speak in our dialect. it's just that it varies too much so we use Darja instead. It's really complicated but saying Darja is a language is a incorrect. Even amazighia varies in sects from tuarg to kyble to chaoi.

Again I don't agree with you, an accent is something else because an accent has no impact in the construction of a sentence and in the syntax or grammar build of a language, the Darija which is spoken in Morocco has clearly another sentence construction and has a totally other use of syntax and grammar from Arabic. Darija even though has it's origin in many different languages, fact is that it has become a new language which is not to be understood by outsiders. And in Morocco the state is also starting to make books which propagate the use of this 'new' language. I'm not confusing Darija with Tamazight because they are 2 totally different languages. You say that Darija is not a language and I heavily disagree with this conclusion, let us go back to the definition of the word 'language':

Language: "the method of human communication, either spoken or written, consisting of the use of words in a structured and conventional way. "

Darija is a spoken language and even today there are books which shows how you can write in Darija, so today we can also conclude that Darija is transiting into a 'written' language and in Morocco official school books are starting the use of Darija. You're projecting the darija of Algeria upon Morocco which is wrong, Algeria and it's government are very Arabized because the government of Algeria indoctrinate its people with the Arabism bullshit (العروبة) and the government is afraid of losing this Arabism narrative in the country. Algerians don't speak Tamazight, maybe the Kabyle Algerians but overall most Algerians speak their Darija and Arabic.

Again I don't agree with you, an accent is something else because an accent has no impact in the construction of a sentence and in the syntax or grammar build of a language, the Darija which is spoken in Morocco has clearly another sentence construction and has a totally other use of syntax and grammar from Arabic. Darija even though has it's origin in many different languages, fact is that it has become a new language which is not to be understood by outsiders. And in Morocco the state is also starting to make books which propagate the use of this 'new' language. I'm not confusing Darija with Tamazight because they are 2 totally different languages. You say that Darija is not a language and I heavily disagree with this conclusion, let us go back to the definition of the word 'language':

Language: "the method of human communication, either spoken or written, consisting of the use of words in a structured and conventional way. "

Darija is a spoken language and even today there are books which shows how you can write in Darija, so today we can also conclude that Darija is transiting into a 'written' language and in Morocco official school books are starting the use of Darija. You're projecting the darija of Algeria upon Morocco which is wrong, Algeria and it's government are very Arabized because the government of Algeria indoctrinate its people with the Arabism bullshit (العروبة) and the government is afraid of losing this Arabism narrative in the country. Algerians don't speak Tamazight, maybe the Kabyle Algerians but overall most Algerians speak their Darija and Arabic.
Oooooh. I see where you're coming from. Nvm
Good talk, bro.

english and a tiny bit of spanish. its not worth it to learn another language to me.

English and some Swedish

I can vouch for you, my mother used to tell me how how she couldn't understand her Moroccan sister-in-law at all even though her first language is (Egyptian) Arabic and she has a full understanding of written standard Arabic.

Deutsch als Muttersprache, English of course, 和一点中文.

1. Polish - mother tongue.
2.English - duh, wouldn't be here otherwise.
3.French - the basic lvl, still working to improve it.
4.German - broken version of it. I never really committed to learning it aside what i was taught in school.

English is my native
I went to a French school from grades 1-8 so I can speak French at about B2 or so
I actually learnt Esperanto to a degree of fluency which was a huge waste of time considering no one speaks it.

@knajjd
@chudur-budur
@Ledgemund
@BigGhey

Turkish and english. I want to learn danish and adighebze.