Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many incels originally came from a redpill ideology?

Did you arrive here previously following a redpilled mindset?

• Total voters
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Respond with what exactly it was, and if you arrived in a special way feel free to elaborate.

I was a natsoc before blackpill, now I literally don't give a fuck. Back then I would call myself redpilled.

I was a natsoc before blackpill, now I literally don't give a fuck. Back then I would call myself redpilled.
Based on your past experience as a NatSoc, would you say that you believe in the racepill/JBW theory?

Based on your past experience as a NatSoc, would you say that you believe in the racepill/JBW theory?
Racepill is true, being white is a huge plus but not all whites are created equal. Funny how blackpill made me less racist against ethnics than any liberal mindwash bullshit.

Yes and I'm still redpilled on some topics.

Assuming you mean blackpill as exclusively the stuff about what women find attractive, I pretty much went straight from bluepill to black, skipping red. I found redpill stuff first, but I researched it all intensively for a few days, and quickly found the truth.

I was watching mgtow redpill videos before i found r/incels

ultranationalist => redpilled ultranationalist => mgtow => blackpilled nazicel => ultra nazicel

I have had interest in a lot of "redpilled" stuff, PUA, NS, MGTOW, etc.

But incel is the ultimate fringe movement tbh.

came from /r/foreveralone, and then i blackpilled myself

a very incel is aware without redpill ideology and advertise

I used to browse ROK, good articles but even before I was Blackpilled I would skip the Game related articles