Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many incels have been through bulliyng and harrasment in school ?

Marcus Toole

Marcus Toole

Greycel
I've been bullied during my school years. Kicked, slaped, mocked, even spit on the face. This is a trauma that had consequences on my life, still nowdays. It seems that a lot of incels have been through that kind of shit.

never got bullied = gigafakeceltrait tbh

I've been bullied during my school years. Kicked, slaped, mocked, even spit on the face. This is a trauma that had consequences on my life, still nowdays. It seems that a lot of incels have been through that kind of shit.
Same

Me I got bullied by foids

Me I got bullied by foids
How did they harasses you? They called me various hateful names for being the shortest in the class :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: . Killed off all my self esteem

I was literally the bottom of the barrel in my class. No one gave a fuck

an AR-15 is the solution to this problem

How did they harasses you? They called me various hateful names for being the shortest in the class :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: . Killed off all my self esteem
They said I resemble a rat due to my large ears and horse shaped head. They hit and threw shit at me, making fun of my looks and short height.

Yes, of course. I don't think that the trauma will ever disappear.

got bullied by almost everyone in elementary, middle school and high school only foids bullied me.

They said I resemble a rat due to my large ears and horse shaped head. They hit and threw shit at me, making fun of my looks and short height.
Even those foid teachers made fun of me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: . No foid will see me as human let alone man with my height

I've been bullied but I just responded with throwing shit at them or breaking their stuff, one time I even slapped the shit out of one bully..
I guess being smacked by my dad taught me how to react to little shits
I didnt go to a big school so none of the high school bullying from 13 reasons why happened there.
Lucky for me

That's crazy how we all have been in that same type of shit, of violence.

Threw shit at you ? Wow... Sorry for you. I know how hard it is.

all incels got bullied and i been mistreated for my looks and if i were to tell you everything then i would have a fucking book

Last edited: