Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many incels do you know in real life

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I think I know of at least 4 men who are incel, one includes a man who is his late 50s, I also had a late great grand uncle who had died a virgin at 75 however he had lived his whole life with mental illness and had to be put in a mental hospital for the last 25 years of his miserable life, how many would you say you know in real life??

I'm the only incel I know of, I grew up around a bunch of good-looking normies in Chadfornia.

5 counting me, 2 out of them are normie lookwise, but choosed to be volcels.

I never talk about sex with people irl

At least 5 guys who never kissed a foid

I think I know of at least 4 men who are incel, one includes a man who is his late 50s, I also had a late great grand uncle who had died a virgin at 75 however he had lived his whole life with mental illness and had to be put in a mental hospital for the last 25 years of his miserable life, how many would you say you know in real life??
3 of my friends i'm sure are incels.

Curryland is preet much full of Incels. (Unless they go for arrange marriage)

Most of the men I know are incels.

2 are probably truecels.
I work in IT btw

I don't know or speak to anyone

only one guy that has an actual deformed skull, all other ugly/short guys i know are thugmaxxed or betabuxxing

My spinster bipolar femcel aunt, tho she did get a marriage proposal long ago

Just 1 :feelsbadman:

In high school there was a guy with very apparent autism, he was fat and manlet too, so definitely a brocel

The girls would all gather around him and mockingly treat him like a friend, acting exaggerated and shit... it was disgusting :feelscry:

I hope he's okay

None, excluding my bachelor half-uncle. He is a software engineer who graduated from the now-defunct "ITT" institute.

Like 6. 5 exclassmates and a cousin.

2, me and my 51 yr old uncle, probably KHHV. I have 2 other friends, they are probably also incels

@kanyepilled @SocialzERo and I live together
@languishingrn and @dreadtheblackpill moved out but the latter said he might come back:society:
@Zer0/∞ also might join:feelshehe:
you all know each other irl? Lucky

A few , but i haven't seen them in years

Just me. The only virgins I know are just because they are young or late bloomers or waiting for marriage due to religion.

Incel tier guys yes, most of my friends have been incel tier men whom everyone pushed away.

But idk how many of these actively visit incel forums and identify with incel community.

I have even seen Blackpilled guys, my chadlite cousin believes that "women look for personality" is bullshit and they only go after tall handsome bad boys

2. altough they know nothing about inceldom they are %100 trucel :feelshaha:

Well. I used to know a guy. He's about 165-168 or so. He's not ugly though, just average, I'd say. And I think he's still a virgin. I never asked him whether he is a virgin or not though. But, I just somehow knew he was a virgin just like me. We were friends in uni.
And I've seen subhumans too. Like, really short guys. And ugly dudes (like me or a bit worse). But I want to say real incels are rare. There are enough of failed normies though.

I'm just a few months into my first job at an IT company and I'm willing to bet that most of the development team in my department are incels. You can tell just by looking at them and the way their conversations revolve around technical stuff etc. . There might be a few normies here and there but I reckon it at least 70% incels.

Don't work in IT if you hope to meet any women.

I know two, one has ascended to a hooker on our trip to Amsterdam :panties:

A good number of guys you pass by on the street are probably living incel-tier lives, even if it may not scream obvious from a quick glance.

In Asia there are a lot of incels tbh

1 (except me ofc)

Everyone I know is incel.

Last edited: