Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 4 11.8%

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • 13-14

• 14+

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I've been sleepdeprivationmaxxxing and I find that I just don't have much energy to care about femoids. Although I do always feel cracked out and on the verge of just losing my mind as a result of what's been going on with me these past 3 years. I get about 3-4 hours 3 times a week, 6-9 hours 4 times week.

Sleeping feels good, so I try to do it as much as possible

6 hours, I feel the best with around 7 hours of sleep. Anything more makes me feel groggy and slow

4-5 usually. Saturdays into Sundays are usually like 12hrs lol.

Before I started taking meds I could pull 14 hours of sleep a few days a week.

Now I get less than 5. Hopefully the side effect wears out soon because 14hrs of sleep feels so fucking great.

about 8-10
probably won't get but 6 tonight, 7 if i'm lucky

Before I started taking meds I could pull 14 hours of sleep a few days a week.

Now I get less than 5. Hopefully the side effect wears out soon because 14hrs of sleep feels so fucking great.
what meds?

How the fuck do you go from 6 to 13 with no hours in between

I sleep at 12am and wake u at 10am lol, I barely eat too since I didn’t get a meal plan at my uni because too expensive.

Only 3 but in the weekend I sleep 12 hours

Where's the option for 8?

lmao why didn't you include 7-8 hours? Those are the healthiest options and you excluded them.

By the way, to those that don't sleep a sufficient amount (6 hours at the bare minimum), enjoy your degenerative brain diseases.

10, but I'm still paying off sleep debt from many years ago.

Depends. I'm chronically underslept. I often end up making due with 5-6 hours, aim for 8, can sleep for 12 if possible.

By the way, to those that don't sleep a sufficient amount (6 hours at the bare minimum), enjoy your degenerative brain diseases.
i can't sleep man
Peep

I can't sleep much because i'm in college
1522520507365s

I get around 7 to 10 hours asleep on average, but on weekends it's like 12.

Lol at no option for 7-12. I get 8 on average but it sucks because I have sleep apnea.

8 Hours, I sleep more when I'm depressed.

3-4 hours

Sometimes 5 if I’m lucky.

10, but I'm still paying off sleep debt from many years ago.
I'm working off a sleep surplus from when I LDARd for an entire year sleeping 10-12 hours every night

4 on normal days and 12 on weekends

these days 8-10 in the past i could go 11-13

I am starting to get around 8 or 7 even 6 some days

4 hours, but that's way too less for me. Sometimes I even hallucinate.

It varies, but I usually get between 6 and 7. Sometimes I wake up after only 4 or 5 hours, but after going to the toilet I can eventually get back to sleep for another couple of hours.

6-8. Absolute shit tier sleeping. Always wake up after 6 hours but too tired to do anything so hop off back to the bed.

Nice options tbh.

7-9 a night. I’ll usually put sleep before anything else. I want my cognitive and physical performance to be at their best