Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many hours do you work per week?

• Thread starter ThisWorldIsAMess
  • Start date

For the past 6 months or so, on average, how many hours do you work per week?

• 0 hours

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • 1-10 hours

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 11-20 hours

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • 21-30 hours

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 31-40 hours

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • 41-50 hours

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • >50 hours

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
agency has me working overtime ffs

Zero I don’t contribute to welfare moms who lug around Chads kid

I “work” 40 but actually more like 25-30. I zone out real bad at work. I daydream a lot about sex and death and stuff
in my 20s i legut worked 40-60hrs cuz i had hope id get pussy one day. Those days are long gone and i honestly just work for rent money and to eat fast food everyday

I “work” 40 but actually more like 25-30. I zone out real bad at work. I daydream a lot about sex and death and stuff
in my 20s i legut worked 40-60hrs cuz i had hope id get pussy one day. Those days are long gone and i honestly just work for rent money and to eat fast food everyday
Depressing. You’re now working 40 hours per week to eat fast food. How much are you making an hour? Surely you make enough to support a decent lifestyle.

I understand how you were working heaps in your 20s. If I thought working a lot would help me get girls, then I would have more motivation.

Now that you’re blackpilled and you’ve realised that betabuxxing is not an effective nor dignifying strategy, you’ve cut down work slightly. I wonder what will happen when men as a whole get blackpilled and realise that they’re still going to be lonely after working up the corporate ladder.

I have never worked a day in my life.

Ay same. I just got my first job like 6 weeks ago. Which country do you live in?

Somewhere in EE you probably haven't heard of it.

What kinda job do you have? i need to think about getting a job soon as well the neetdom unfortunately can't go on forever, the industrialist need their wageslaves.

Somewhere in EE you probably haven't heard of it.

What kinda job do you have? i need to think about getting a job soon as well the neetdom unfortunately can't go on forever, the industrialist need their wageslaves.
My job is shit. I’m thinking of quitting soon lol. I don’t like the full time thing, especially for my age. I work in edge cutting. Pays alright.

Not even one second.
Shlomo can hire someone else.

So, uh — how do y’all survive without jobs? I fucking hate wage slaving but if I don’t I’ll become homeless.

Idlevillagercel

Officially 40

My job mostly consists of menial tasks, so the actual hours are rather around 15-20, sometimes even less.

So, uh — how do y’all survive without jobs? I fucking hate wage slaving but if I don’t I’ll become homeless.

150 hours a week

Normally its 48 for me.

I used to work 84-100 hours a week. Never going back to that.

Talk about a lot of fuckers living NEET life.

Brutal. Imagine working 100 hours a week
It was not pleasant mate. I dozed off driving a couple times but somehow never had a crash. I regularly used to commute 3-5 hours and then do a 12 hour shift and then drive home. Maybe get 3-4 hours sleep if I was lucky before doing it again. There was one job I was on that used to be a 16.5 hour shift. Plus it used to be an hour and a half drive either way.

It was not pleasant mate. I dozed off driving a couple times but somehow never had a crash. I regularly used to commute 3-5 hours and then do a 12 hour shift and then drive home. Maybe get 3-4 hours sleep if I was lucky before doing it again. There was one job I was on that used to be a 16.5 hour shift. Plus it used to be an hour and a half drive either way.
Why did you do that to yourself? How much was it paying you?

Why did you do that to yourself? How much was it paying you?
Well - I needed money. This was back in my oneitis days. I had bills to pay. I went on a bunch of foreign holidays. I was on a 0-hour contract which basically means you have to take work when it was there because not only were there weeks or even months without work but if you didn't do what the bosses said you were getting fucked off for someone who would. There are not shortage of blokes looking for work.

Depended on the job because different jobs were based on different contracts with different negotiated rates. Anywhere from minimum wage to £8/hr on average but some jobs were paid between £9-£14/hr if they were "specials" or were weird contracts it was difficult to find reliable service for.

36-40 hours a week. I remember the days when I only came into work 3 times a week. :feelsrope:

Around 42 tho i fuck around for at least 20h