Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how many HighTierCareerMaxx we got? (medschool, master'degree, buisness owner, pilot school, etc)

I dont think its worth careermaxing as an incel, imagine slaving away years of studying to get that dreams STEM job while some dumb foid will get it just cause she is a foid. Also you will most likely get excluded in the workplace which i personally atleast couldnt handle, not like you will have anything to spend money for too (familly,kids) and neetbux is mostly enough for basics copes if you live with parents.

Also imo it increases chances of you becoming betabux/orbiter since you will probly get attention of some used up female once you moneymax and i doubt many could resist it.

Got my masters in chemical engineering and working in a call center, you mirin brah?
U can take the curry out of india but u can not take the india out of the curry

I'm a med school hopeful. Pre-med is kicking my ass right now (cuz I took too many damn classes this semester), currently have 3 exams in the next 36 hours.
how this "premed" thing in usa work? you need to study 3 years for a B.A, and only then you can get in med school?

why would you get an aero masters if you want to be a pilot isnt that unnecessary? i am also studying aerospace btw

It's a backup plan.

Incase piloting doesn't work out for some unforeseen medical reason for example, I'd have an aerospace engineering degree to fall back on.

It's a backup plan.

Incase piloting doesn't work out for some unforeseen medical reason for example, I'd have an aerospace engineering degree to fall back on.
high IQ'cel
i know somepeople that went all in for being a pilot and then got denied their pilot license cuz of a little new medical issue

probably not much
look=everything, it also affects your career
halo effect, heightism and others affect our whole life also for a career
someone ppl don't realise the blackpill applies to every aspect of your life

I'm a med school hopeful. Pre-med is kicking my ass right now (cuz I took too many damn classes this semester), currently have 3 exams in the next 36 hours.
Good luck tbh boyo.

So many people here who have a lot of money to be spent
Meanwhile the incels actually trying to surgerymaxx need to ewhore to earn a couple more bucks
Thats how society works

I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Happiless. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Happiless, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

how this "premed" thing in usa work? you need to study 3 years for a B.A, and only then you can get in med school?
How is it where you live? We need a 4 yr BA and the pre-reqs are standard, since as long as you have those completed you can major in anything.

How is it where you live? We need a 4 yr BA and the pre-reqs are standard, since as long as you have those completed you can major in anything.
where i live (and pretty much everywhere expect usa) you dont need to have a previous academic study. you just get in med school lol, even 18-19 years old people.
but med school is 6 years.

where i live (and pretty much everywhere expect usa) you dont need to have a previous academic study. you just get in med school lol, even 18-19 years old people.
but med school is 6 years.
Damn...More time to earn income, less debt, too. Fuck USA's for profit bs higher education system tbh. What are the standards to get in then?

Damn...More time to earn income, less debt, too. Fuck USA's for profit bs higher education system tbh. What are the standards to get in then?
idk every country a bit different i guess but mainly good scores in some tests

I'm an economics major at a top school gunning for investment banking. I want to do distressed debt investing eventually and fuck over as many people as possible with forced asset liquidations, mass layoffs, court judgements, etc.

Yeah boi that’s the way to do if

Everyone should participate in a job where they can spread the blackpill, especially when it's manipulated cucks looking for help

I'm a lawyer.

Working my way through a measly Associates degree so I can go to Uni for criminal justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back