Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many guys were you called or referred to as ugly irl

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I think there are about a bit Of incidents I can think of where I was called or referred to as being ugly. Some directly involving me as a jester or joke to my “friends” who would essentially sometimes try to humiliate or insult me for my looks.

135,327 to be exact

Never directly stated, but they thought it, they spoke with their looks and actions

You see it on their faces

Nearly everyone here. Some cunts have the audacity to say it to your face, then you have the right to be violent with them and make them suffer as much as possible.

Nearly everyone here. Some cunts have the audacity to say it to your face, then you have the right to be violent with them and make them suffer as much as possible.
Yea that’s what I’m referring to. There was a few times where it was said to my face

Incel trait: You had guys give you looks of disgust the same way foids do.

Probably. I know a few of them were blatant faggots.
Did you live in LA? Sounds like you had a bunch of sodomities running around at your school