Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many glowieniggers do you think lurk?

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
I don't think "in Minecraft" is an admissible defense, and the incel community doesn't exactly have the cleanest REcord. There has to be at least a few on the payroll to REad my autistic shitposts and rants.

I don't think "in Minecraft" is an admissible defense, and the incel community doesn't exactly have the cleanest REcord. There has to be at least a few on the payroll to REad my autistic shitposts and rants.
AWFULLY SUSPICIOUS MR. GrAYcel FOR YOU TO BE TALKING ABOUT INFILTRATORS AND FEDS

Government knows how to waste money. Wouldn’t be surprised if there were some ugly baldcel feds lurking. Eating up my tax dollars

I don't know and didn't care because the glowniggers in realife are more.dangerous. they are trying to frame me for terrorism. They take my DNA and shit. Im ready for life in prison but it has to be worth it. I'll only go in there if I take at least 10 glowniggers to hell

AWFULLY SUSPICIOUS MR. GrAYcel FOR YOU TO BE TALKING ABOUT INFILTRATORS AND FEDS
90Wfi6N

If it was such a problem for them this website would be banned. They want us to suffER

They probably got a few agents going through it. More than likely they have a robot scan for terms like ER and in Minecraft and other words and shit. Hey special agent if you're reading this rn fuck you

they glow in the dark only to pick the chosen ones to bladt with microwave wns

If it was such a problem for them this website would be banned. They want us to suffER
This website isn't a problem for glowies, more like the opposite. It literally makes their jobs easier

This website isn't a problem for glowies, more like the opposite. It literally makes their jobs easier
I don't think anyone on here would do some ER shit, or even discuss it. You'd be retarded to. You go onto darknet forums for that shit. People on here just vent and shitpost. Most .is bros don't have anything to worry about.