Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How many girls is Chad Pumping?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
Anyone have a statistic or guess on # of different girls hes pumping in his single days? I am sure they go double digits easily by 18.

My old Chad friend that i used to hang out with bragged about this many times before when he was like 18. I can just imagine by now how his numbers look like. Maybe he was a rare slayer idk it would be interesting to hear others data.

Chads can fuck as many foids as they want

Chads can fuck as many foids as they want
indeed but i wonder if there is an average number we can go by. Im sure there is. Im sure many Chads have a goal to slay the most.

indeed but i wonder if there is an average number we can go by. Im sure there is. Im sure many Chads have a goal to slay the most.
the sad thing is we could have been chads too if we had better looking parents

1530464667574-png.24714

a point of reference

hmm this could be arguable tho. Sometimes i see kids turn out ugly from 2 ppl with good genes. I might make a separate forum post about this topic.
my parents are good looking but i was a mouth breather
^ rip
1530464667574-png.24714

a point of reference
ty ( hmm 2008 feels historic. I don't think tinder was out at that time? I could be wrong. The thing that killed a lot of this is social media & way females can easily reach out to Chads)

The said thing is, you could have been a chad, if doctors had screened your blood and urin and tax payed surgery for incels was a thing.

Last edited:
The said thing is, you could have been a chad, if doctors had screened your blood and urin and tax payed surgery for incels was a thing.
Interesting.

Or if they auto killed incels and only Chads & Stacies can be born. U then would have reached a point where it would be rare for incel to be born. (Cheaper way) - I believe the spartans did this before.

Interesting.

Or if they auto killed incels and only Chads & Stacies can be born. U then would have reached a point where it would be rare for incel to be born. (Cheaper way)

I thougt preimplantation genetic diagnosis is expen...

Okay, I see what you did there. :feelshehe: Or they send them into working camps. Win-Win. The incels get what they deserve and can't reproduce and it's cheap labor for the economy.
https://incels.is/threads/our-place-is-in-a-concentration-camp.56733/
https://incels.is/threads/hello-boy...vel-as-far-back-as-i-could-to-warn-you.58275/

But I fear it won't help the future incels, who are curries, genetic recomb victims or healthcels. My parents were normies too.
:feelsbadman:

Ontopic: Based on the 80/20 rule I'd say two to eight a week. Depending on how far you are on the chadladder and how often per weak females need to get fucked.

Last edited:
It depends on the Chad. I think a decent Chad can have a new girl for every day of the week, if he was willing to deal with the logistics. But sometimes he just wants to chill. "Girls always be fightin for mah dick!"

It'd be interesting if someone could find out how many girls Chad is banging at one time. If you are a rock-star, women will throw themselves at you, so you may as well do two a day if you have the time. A regular-Chad might have to travel and talk a little.

I always imagine the sex partners bell-curve as being messed up, but maybe I'm wrong. Does the chart below seem roughly how you would picture a factual one?

Hypothetical sex

And people say chads are our allies

my parents are good looking but i was a mouth breather

How much does mouth-breathing actually affect how your face looks?
I mouthbreathed until I was 16. Do I look way more fucked up than I need to?

How much does mouth-breathing actually affect how your face looks?
I mouthbreathed until I was 16. Do I look way more fucked up than I need to?
IT WILL FUCK YOUR FACE UP REALLY BAD, it fucks your jaw growth, it gives you a crooked nose and also a tall and narrow face

IT WILL FUCK YOUR FACE UP REALLY BAD, it fucks your jaw growth, it gives you a crooked nose and also a tall and narrow face

I have an alright nose and a small, round potatohead though but I do have a recessed chin and shit jawline.

You need loads of surgeries to reverse the effects of mouth breathing

A giga chad will have dozens, sometimes even hundreds of foid orbiters