Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How many femdom lovers are there?

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
I know that there are incels here who are turned on by female domination (and me too). Quite an interesting phenomenon, because we here mostly hate women. But at the same time, we are excited by the idea that the femoid can use violence against us. I personally believe that this is a consequence of our failures in the sex market, because of which all these perversions and psychotraumas developed, because if you think logically, if we were chads and had a dominant position in relation to femoids, would we masturbate to this?

Dis is y we shit on GrAYcels

Femdom is emasculating and degrading. Very few men and women even like it. Women want to get fucked powerfully by Chad. Men also prefer to be dominant during sex.

not my shit, bro. that's gay

I wouldn't mind if a foid backed me into a corner, and said: "We are going to fuck right now"

Well I was bullied at a young age by both boys and girls and those were some of the longest interactions I've had with girls was them picking on me and belittling me so I was bound so get a kink for it smh.

Let's begin:

View attachment 593838

How is what he said comparable to a fag saying he wants 5 cocks up his ass?

faggot fantasy

People got banned over femdom before because it's cucked.

Let's begin:

View attachment 593838

Omg, thank you for that screenshot, that one was missing in my collection. Thx, thx thx.

But be careful, screenshots can be misinformation apparently.

Anyways, big respect for the impressive amount of quotes and screenshots you accumulated. I appreciate that.

Impressvie

I know that there are incels here who are turned on by female domination (and me too). Quite an interesting phenomenon, because we here mostly hate women. But at the same time, we are excited by the idea that the femoid can use violence against us. I personally believe that this is a consequence of our failures in the sex market, because of which all these perversions and psychotraumas developed, because if you think logically, if we were chads and had a dominant position in relation to femoids, would we masturbate to this?

I like strong women types not submissive women if thats what you mean. The type who would struggle against you if you would try to rape her not the one who would submit. But domination fetish is borderline gay because you are fucked by a woman not the other way around jfl

I dont want to rape women for fbi information that was just a figure of speech. I do like rape fetish though, I would want to rape some women in gta san andreas

I'd if it was a Becky, I'd enjoy it.
I'd love it if it was a Becky also. It's just the feeling of being desired and wanted like that. That makes it appealing. I don't like femdom though. It is too emasculating.

I want a femoid to force me into any sexual fantasy of mine.

I've seen everything

didn't you say you didn't like it lol
I don't really like it. I would just like a foid to be in control during sex sometimes. Nothing too extreme though. Just the cowgirl position.

Female dominiation is cucked, I would never want that to happen to me in real life. As a fantasy, however, I don't mind it to an extent.

I'd like if woman took the initiative and act caring, but I can't stand strong aggressive personalities.
That's what I meant with my comments on this thread. I don't like femdom. It is too degrading and emasculating. I don't mind woman taking the lead during sex sometimes though.

I don't like femdom though. It is too emasculating.
I'm not into getting cucked or pegged or anything like that, I just find it attractive when the foid initiates sex in a assertive way.

Well I was bullied at a young age by both boys and girls and those were some of the longest interactions I've had with girls was them picking on me and belittling me so I was bound so get a kink for it smh.
Based tbh. Maybe i got mommy kink since foids always treat me like their child

I’ll excuse this since you have Obito as your profile picture.

@uo89997 what do you think about this?
Like I said there's layers to it. If you just want the female to initate and take the lead, I'm fine with it. If you want her to point a gun to your head and rape you I have a problem.

ngl i kinda like it :ahegao:. I like it when an a woman is assertive, bossy, doesnt mind slapping, and smothering small men. None of that pegging shit. I also like violence against women too

ngl i kinda like it :ahegao:. I like it when an a woman is assertive, bossy, doesnt mind slapping, and smothering small men. None of that pegging shit. I also like violence against women too
ay as long as it makes you happy

@FamilyGuy1999 enjoys femdom

i like the dommies and the sthrapons :ahegao:

I want all femdom CUCKS to leave this forum.

There's nothing wrong with femdom as long as you're not getting cucked

I see it more of a disorder. I think the mental and physical isolation that incels feel, leads to low self esteem, low self worth. So you project the complete opposite "obsession" onto a girl because the body desires its fill so bad. So in the case of fendom it is a type of obsessive love, where you are her play toy. You have to be pretty obsessed with your lover to break the barrier to inflict physical wounds, depending on the act you can get to the point where you are playing with the life of the other person.

This is too high IQ for most people to normies to understand though, hence the multiple gay replies. That is why anime has some of the yandre or violent characters.

flandre scarlet and little red riding hood touhou and 1 more drawn by nikorashi ka  ad97dd4f

superdupergay if you're into cock and ball torture chain femdom or pegging and you don't just mean the female being on top :feelswhat:

Last edited:
not about fendom, pegging and any of that shit

but gentle femdom, letting her be more in control would be nice. something like her edging you and telling you can't cum, until you can't control yourself and shove your D in her throat.
Or let her ride would be nice as well