Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many female contacts do you have on your phone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Its a nice cope tbh, i can stalk them.
Image result for balaclava thief

Die
You finally got the joke low iq cunt...
I have replied with perhaps when you talk about hell girl like 5 times >_>
Oh shit.. I am very sorry. I will be on the look out for such things so you can achieve a orgasmic like experience through this joke.

Oh shit.. I am very sorry. I will be on the look out for such things so you can achieve a orgasmic like experience through this joke.
Ok sorry didn't mean to rile you up. Don't hurt anyone pleeeaassee.

Quite a lot. I used to work in a job with a lot of women and we needed each other's numbers. I was on cool terms with all of them, but obviously they would never want a relationship with me. Having a girl's number doesn't mean shit in today's world, unless you are a Chad.

I remember a Chad friend of mine had some women for booty calls and used to just write "?" message to those women and they would reply with "!" and they would fuck. He contacted them like every few weeks when he was drunk.

6 outside of my family.

My mom, my aunt, my friend's sister, one prostitute I fucked, one female "friend" with whom I haven't talked for one year +.

tfw you’ll never use this :feels:

Mom, sister, aunt, grandma, cousin. Some co-workers from my old job and 1 girl that pretty much has a bunch of mental health issues. Snapchat, facebook and insta I have a lot of 'friends' who are girls but pretty much have never interacted with most them past accepting/sending friend requests.

none of the women in my contacts would fuck me
it's nothing but family

0. I just ask someone in the rare occasions i need to call someone.