Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many FBIcels do you think we've blackpilled?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
I'm sure there are some FBIcels who view this forum and secretly agree with many of the things we say.

After all, at least some of them are getting cucked by their cheating wives.

Sure, being FBI would give you somewhat of a Chad status, but Chad always has to worry about being cucked by giga Chad. Plus, women often cheat with men lower than their boyfriends or husbands just because they want to upset their boyfriend or husband.

So welcome, FBIcels. Welcome boyos.

If they do agree, it will be a very well-kept secret for fear of losing their jobs over agreeing with us. So, they'll never join us, anyway. I don't see why it would matter, then, if any of them agreed with us, or not.

i think most of those professions that are manly (army, national guard, coast guard, border patrol, local police, feds, fire, emt etc) gonna be full of bullies. if some of those dudes do agree and belkive the larp on here, more than likely they wont say it. for fear of social outcast status by said bullies who want to move up in the workplace pecking order by standing on somebody else.

either way the dudes who monitor this site probably sipping beer and chilling . too many larpers shitposters and edgy teans on here . most ppl come here to chill and be uncensoored :feelskek: . social media reddit and youtube too uptight

Pedophiles are very blackpilled but they will never speak the truth.