Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many do you actually think "femcels" should be allowed?

Should they be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 94.6%

• Total voters
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
After seeing people say that the banned user in @Garbage's profile pic should of stayed cause she is ugly has got me thinking some incels here feel femcels should be allowed

Inb4 "females can't be incel"
Yeah I know but that doesn't stop one from identifying as incel

Think of "fembots" for example

What kind of cuckery is this? Of course fucking not.

Women can't be incels so they can't be here.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. EVEN IF THERE A SINGLE FEMALE INCEL OUT THERE ITS NOT WORTH THE RISK OF HAVING THIS PLACE FLOODED WITH ATTENTION WHORES. WOMEN SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED HERE, THEY DIVIDE AND DESTROY ONLINE COMMUNITIES (AND THEY WOULD ESPECIALLY WREAK HAVOC ON OURS GIVEN THAT EVERYONE HERE IS THIRSTY AF).

it would be funny to allow like one and just see how she feels before kicking her out

but no, they should never be allowed en masse, maybe one per year

Everyone who voted "Yes" should be publically castrated

ABSOLUTELY NOT. EVEN IF THERE A SINGLE FEMALE INCEL OUT THERE ITS NOT WORTH THE RISK OF HAVING THIS PLACE FLOODED WITH ATTENTION WHORES. WOMEN SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED HERE, THEY DIVIDE AND DESTROY ONLINE COMMUNITIES (AND THEY WOULD ESPECIALLY WREAK HAVOC ON OURS GIVEN THAT EVERYONE HERE IS THIRSTY AF).

You let one in, and we will get brigaded

This poll is a good way to find people to ban.

Lol @ fembots btw, the average "fembot" has had more sex in her 16 years that shes been alive than everyone here combined

If today proved anything, it's that we have enough white knight cucks on this site. You let females on here and this place will be unrecognizable.

Introducing women into any male dominant community disrupts everything as it causes unrest and civil strife. This has been a problem within the military for example.

pig woman and antonia experiment says enough. females cant be incel. however, she was lesbian so i believe she couldnt get a normal girl so technically incel. still shouldnt be allowed

You let one in, and we will get brigaded
they are going to be attention whore. "as a female" "i'm a girl btw" the worst shitpost will bring the females and their army of orbiter whiteknights

Exactly, suddenly you will have thousands of beta female worshiping incels flooding here to orbit them. Also not to mention that Chadlites will show up here larping as incels to get easy lays as well because truecels are NO MATCH for them, they would have literally 0 competition. Girls and Chadlites will then proceed to have sex while were left miserable. What exactly does this accomplish? NOTHING

absolutely not. just look up pig woman experiment if you want proof that female incels do not exist.

pig woman and antonia experiment says enough. females cant be incel. however, she was lesbian so i believe she couldnt get a normal girl so technically incel. still shouldnt be allowed
I always have the pig women experiment on standby when I hear "women can be lonely too"

What the hell is the point of letting them in? It's not like they can identify with any of the content we have on here.

Nah women inceldom is a joke. And while.it is true that maybe in 1/1000000 cases such as that 0/10 female she might be incel it is better to just not allow.

that's actually fucking hilarious.

she was "incel" not because she was ugly, but because she was a lesbian who wanted a girlfriend. JFL AT WOMEN

JUST COMPLETE FUCKING LOL, just shows women's standards can even fuck LESBIANS over.

No, I don't want to see stupid 500 reply threads just because a female is the OP

Turning us into a bunch of cavemen.

Tmp 16918 south park s06e10c11 yes ah tah 16x92033161520

So far 0% voted to not allow "femcels" into our community. I guess this site's not as cucked aa well thought.

So far 0% voted to not allow "femcels" into our community. I guess this site's not as cucked aa well thought.
You spoke too soon

Yeah, maybe a stacycel will see my posts and fall in love with me

Dafuq would anyone want females here ? They can't be incel anyway. Furthermore, they wouldn't have anything interesting or even humorous to contribute.

this.

ALSO THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS FEMALE INCELS. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR FUCKING MIND OP.

this.

ALSO THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS FEMALE INCELS. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR FUCKING MIND OP.
When have I said females can be incel

The pig women experiment completely disproves that females can't find a man to fuck

All I said that doesn't stop one from calling themselves a femcel if they want to

I will fuck ANY woman who claims to be femcel. Therefore, there are no female incels. QED. This CANNOT be refuted.

2 cucks within our ranks....

It terrifies me that by virtue of existing, this post is giving females validation. FUCKING SHIT. JUST GO AWAY YOU STUPID CUNTS.

Dafuq would anyone want females here ? They can't be incel anyway. Furthermore, they wouldn't have anything interesting or even humorous to contribute.

exactly, they can't relate to us on literally any level lol.

the difference between males and femaes in 2k18 is just wayyyyyyyyyy too big

3-4/10 becky lifemogs chad.

damnit the poll isn't public so we can't find out...
I didn't make it public cause I know the people who clicked "yes" wouldn't have clicked it in fear of being hunted

It would ruin what I'm trying to see imo

tbh low iq post. females can be blackpilled but they can't be incel. any woman can sell her body and lose her virginity status that night. they'd be mental or vol at best.

If any of the two who voted yes would be willing

Can you tell me why?

If any of the two who voted yes would be willing

Can you tell me why?

I wanna talk to a girl even if it's on an incel fourm. Maybe she'll have a savior complex and try to save me from inceldom. Those are my selfish reasons. Women cannot be incel though

I wanna talk to a girl even if it's on an incel fourm. Maybe she'll have a savior complex and try to save me from inceldom. Those are my selfish reasons. Women cannot be incel though
If they had that complex they go for the best looking users here