Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How many dishes, cans, bottles and bags of chips do you have in your room right now

How many?

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • 5 >

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 20 >

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 30 <

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
I just realized how much shit I have on my room after weeks of LDAR

8 dishes
11 energy drinks
7 jewcola cans
15 bottles of water
9 discount bags of chips

I hate cleaning :feelsohgod:

0, I eat food at my dinner table.

Glass bottle with plain water. Im broke.

You must live alone.

Same, I just don’t like getting crumbs in my room
I used to feel the same but with all my balding hair over the desk I had a breakdown and now live like an animal

Its over for dirtycels

I have multiple pissbottles in my room and just tell my mom it’s lemonade when she asks:feelsgah:

Also a few cans and old half eaten bags of chips

I have multiple pissbottles in my room and just tell my mom it’s lemonade when she asks:feelsgah:
:lul:
I have no clue how people manage to piss in bottles withouting pissing on the floor

sadly don't have money for that yet
I live like a rat in my parents house
That means they don't go into your room or/and don't give a fuck whether it's messy or not, which is good too.

1 can, 3 bottles, 1 cup

dirty Mogs me. I eat at my home/work/study desk but always clean afterwards

thats kind of disgusting ngl

I rub dandruff from my scalp on the desk all the time :dafuckfeels:

Just one bottle of water next to my bed.

Rn I just have the red bull can i began to drink earlier today + a bottle of water

My environment must be clean; I like empty space. Keeping the window open and letting the breeze in creates a calming v i b e :smonk: There's no excuse for having a messy room.
The only thing that comes in my room when I open the windows are bugs and lizards

Comfy friends :panties::feelscomfy:
eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50Lmhzd3N0YXRpYy5jb20iLCJrZXkiOiJnaWZcL3NpbHZlcmZpc2gtMS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOiIxMjAwIn19fQ==

:feelsseriously:

i have to clean my room. it's how i manage my depression:feelsthink:

I am too lazy to clean
it's a feedback loop, you gotta break it. you feel depressed...then you stop caring...your room gets messier...you get more depressed, etc. you can fall into a rabbit hole of depression and despair like that.:feelsthink:

it's a feedback loop, you gotta break it. you feel depressed...then you stop caring...your room gets messier...you get more depressed, etc. you can fall into a rabbit hole of depression and despair like that.:feelsthink:
Wise words, I will try to clean this shithole

like five water bottles. one is empty on my desk. The other four are on the ground because my dog knocked over my trash can and I haven't picked them up yet.

several. most people tidymog me