Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many close friends do you have?

How many close friends do you have?

Votes: 26 76.5%

Votes: 5 14.7%

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
I have none. I suspect that most incels have few or none.

I have zero friends.

0 friends, but honestly even if I wanted to make one everyone is so libcucked and retarded it actively hurts. I have tried making friends with the subhumans in my warehouse just to make the wageslaving more tolerable but they are so goddam retarded and bluepilled that it makes me want to go crazy

If you vote more than 0 you're a fakecel btw

do split personalities count?

Asides from a couple of close family members, I'm completely alone in the world. Friendhavers don't know how good they have got it. :feelsbadman:

Only close CLOSE friend I had was my cousin, but I don't talk to him anymore (Became a turbo normie sex-haver).

Had friends in High School, but they all fucked off as soon as I became a recluse, and was at my worst mentally.

Fuck having friends they do nothing for me

Used to have a close friend but he barely talks to me anymore so

I have two, once chad and one incel. Tho i feel like if they had better company they would ditch me for anyone

1 and I see him 1 or2 times a year

Imagine having "close" male friends

Friends don't exist afaik

1 but I think he maintains the friendship mostly out of sympathy for my situation in life and out of concern for how devastating it would be for me psychologically if ever he repudiated our friendship.