Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many chats do you have on Messenger Per Month?

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I chat with about 4-5 people per month(some of them for just one message) and like 2 of them is from family or job

Just remember most normies chat with like 15-20 people per day

I don't even have messenger so -1.

i feel your pain gentlemen

2 people, maybe a dozen messages

0, maybe 1 on my real account. 10+ on my fake account if i'm chadfishing

I'm assuming you mean the message app?

20190620 164718

I don't open the messages as whenever I'm in a public place, I want to seem normal that I'm texting someone.
In reality I'm browsing this site.

2-3 with my other incel friends,and sometimes my sister messages me

With my mum regularly, who lives 400+ miles away. Nobody else. My mum is a good old fashioned 1950's woman who is blackpilled and horrified by the femoids of today's society, she firmly believes a woman's place is in the home and cannot fathom the way things descended today. I can't praise her enough. She has even said she wouldn't want me to get with a woman of today due to the open in-your-face sluttish behaviour of foids today. I can only salute her and wish we could turn the clock back 65 years.

What the fuck is messenger :feelswhat:

With my mum regularly, who lives 400+ miles away. Nobody else. My mum is a good old fashioned 1950's woman who is blackpilled and horrified by the femoids of today's society, she firmly believes a woman's place is in the home and cannot fathom the way things descended today. I can't praise her enough. She has even said she wouldn't want me to get with a woman of today due to the open in-your-face sluttish behaviour of foids today. I can only salute her and wish we could turn the clock back 65 years.
the good old times

I don't have facebook, with the exception of that one account I made to spy on roastie and her normie collaborators

Mine's blowin up from bitches all day long bro.

NOT

i have 2 active chats on incels.co

No, you don't. True incels interact with no one except their parents.
interacting with like 1-2 people for gaming purposes its not gonna make it better...but still i respect your opinion

dont even know what messenger is :feelsrope:

Only one regularly. Few others just on occasion.

I chat with about 4-5 people per month(some of them for just one message) and like 2 of them is from family or job

Just remember most normies chat with like 15-20 people per day
when i used it for class because a teacher forced me

when i installed it out of curiosity if someone cared about me

I read "chat" as "chad", it's over.
And 0. I used to use MSN Messenger alot back in the day though, I miss those days.

I mostly use that app to call my parents.