Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many chads do you think live in your city in % (poll)

how many chadslive in your city in %

• 1%

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 2%

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 3%

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 5%

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 7%

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 10%

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • 15%

• 20%

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • more

• Total voters
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I think and I seeing that not all the pussy slayers are exactly chads in looks but if something they have in common is height . but anyways you can put in your comments % of chadlites too.

I'm guessing around 10 to 20% are chads tbh

I don't see a poll, but i'd say 0.5% then again most people here call everyone remotely gl a chad, so by those standards 40%

Sometimes it seems like everyone here is chad except me tbh

10-15% but only around downtown.

Toronto is chad central. Our president is chadlite:

10-15% but only around downtown.
Maybe a lot are from another places and go to the same places and that makes the impresion of many chads.

Seems like about 50% are chadlites due to most guys being tall. Everyone seems to heightmog me everywhere I go in this town.

Actual Chads are 2% here at best.

Seems like about 50% are chadlites due to most guys being tall. Everyone seems to heightmog me everywhere I go in this town.
I seeing this days a lot young guys that mogs me in height and frame man , it's reallyyy over for us manlets.
Actual Chads are 2% here at best.
But in germany is supose to be a chad central with that aryan features and height .

Legit chads are very rare anywhere.

I’d say about 5%, maybe even less.

LA is basically the city version of Instagram. I’d say maybe 15% are chads in the non-ghetto areas

In SoCal, so more than 20%

In NZ it's at most 10%. I voted 10% and now realize it's more like 5% or even less.

Chadstralia though....fuuuuuccckkkk

Possible. I live in the suburbs surrounding the city, and I would only say about 1-5% are actually chad here, maybe 5% is chadlite.

Nuke this town.
I like your gif.
Yes , but what about those men that you see more like a classic man , you know not exactly by face but more for bones or good reputation about females , I have seen a lot of them getting laid .
Where I live, there are lots of framecel and manlet white guys. Very ordinary and average looking white guys, only a few Chads (around 10%). Many times I don't feel mogged at all even though I'm only 5'7.
good place to live then , compared to another places
In NZ it's at most 10%. I voted 10% and now realize it's more like 5% or even less.

Chadstralia though....fuuuuuccckkkk
chadstralia have a chad reputation, no place for incels.

I like your gif.
Fujiwara is Waifu.

Yes , but what about those men that you see more like a classic man , you know not exactly by face but more for bones or good reputation about females , I have seen a lot of them getting laid .
I would rate those guys as High tier normie, not exactly chiseled jawline, but they got the rep and look pretty decent. Still at best I would say 10-15% are high tier normie.
So about about:
5%- Chad
10%~ Chadlite
15%~ High tier normie
50%~ Mid-Low normie
20%~ Incel/Incel Deniers.
10%~ Youngcel/margin of error.

A lot of boomers live out here with their family so I wouldn't count them in the statistics, as they usually were married 40+ years ago.

Fujiwara is Waifu.

I would rate those guys as High tier normie, not exactly chiseled jawline, but they got the rep and look pretty decent. Still at best I would say 10-15% are high tier normie.
So about about:
5%- Chad
10%~ Chadlite
15%~ High tier normie
50%~ Mid-Low normie
20%~ Incel/Incel Deniers.
10%~ Youngcel/margin of error.

A lot of boomers live out here with their family so I wouldn't count them in the statistics, as they usually were married 40+ years ago.
Very cute waifu

Accurate % of chads and normies.

compared to me every man is Chad

something like 25% living in the south of Brazil is suicide fuel

5% tbh. I usually rate hard. An actual chad is 8+

In the city of the third world country where I live there are really very few Chads, just about 2%. And these few are foreigners, in general.

Imo very few real chads here in rural US. I doubt there's more than a few guys in my whole huge office building that heightmog me and I'm only 6'0" or so. Even those who do would often have other features that put then to mid-tier normie at best. I feel like everyone is so average here.

Your avatar disturbs me.

Anyone who thinks it's 10+% doesn't know what Chad means.