Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How Many 2017cels Failed To Ascend

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I have been here from the beginning starting on November 8th 2017, the second day of this site's founding. So far looking at my peers there are so few left, nearly all have been banned or outed as fakecels, the majority of the ones who haven't, have stopped posting indicating they ascended because they weren't ugly. A tiny minority of ugly incels may have left this site due to the large amount of average-attractive fakecels. @13k comes to mind, despite him hating me for forum drama, I can fully admit that he was ugly enough to be truecel due to having an eye-deformity, severe cystic acne scarring, crooked nose, and being Arab in Germany, his channel is still up on YouTube and he still admits to not have ascended. Nevertheless, I still have more flaws than him and I assume he'd say I was uglier than him if he were to see my pictures. Shout out to all the 2017cels who are left, if you haven't ascended in 5 years, you are definitely incel-tier by this site's standards.

I was 12 when you joined im 18 now

I haven’t ascended in longer than five years. I just learned the word incel and discovered this world and forum very recently. I’m pretty sure I’ll get kicked out. Exile is the inevitable result of my attempting to communicate with humans..oh well lol

Last edited:
I haven’t ascended in much longer than five years
Fakecel if you have had unpaid sex, unless your face got disfigured in an accident or something.

@13k comes to mind, despite him hating me for forum drama, I can fully admit that he was ugly enough to be truecel due to having an eye-deformity, severe cystic acne scarring, crooked nose, and being Arab in Germany, his channel is still up on YouTube and he still admits to not have ascended. Nevertheless, I still have more flaws than him and I assume he'd say I was uglier than him if he were to see my pictures.
Delusional, you mog the absolute fuck out of him. @PLA1092

I haven't seen his entire face and neither have you. I also have cystic acne scarring, though I admit his is far worse. That doesn't in and of itself make him truecel though being cross-eyed probably does. Nevertheless, I believe if he got his eyes corrected and got his cystic acne scarring eliminated, he would probably be average looking and ascend. Meanwhile no amount of surgery will improve me because my facial harmony is too poor and surgery only makes it worse. Getting surgery from Taban proved this to me, I would have been better off not having it done.

I'd have to see his full face. :feelshehe:

I haven't seen his entire face and neither have you. I also have cystic acne scarring, though I admit his is far worse. That doesn't in and of itself make him truecel though being cross-eyed probably does. Nevertheless, I believe if he got his eyes corrected and got his cystic acne scarring eliminated, he would probably be average looking and ascend. Meanwhile no amount of surgery will improve me because my facial harmony is too poor and surgery only makes it worse. Getting surgery from Taban proved this to me, I would have been better off not having it done.
He’s fucking Norwooding, you can’t claim to be uglier than him.

He’s fucking Norwooding, you can’t claim to be uglier than him.
Shit I forgot about that. He probably needs a hair transplant too then. But I swear to god, if he corrected his cross-eyes, got a hair transplant, found a way to get rid of the acne scarring and maybe corrected his crooked nose, he'd be an average or above average looking Arab. If he got out of Germany, he could definitely ascend at least in Sandniggerland.

Not exactly a 2017cel but I was lurking here for a while before I finally made an account. I've been trying really hard to ascend over the last few years which is why I don't have that many posts but nothing worked for me. I have tried every trick in the book with no results and I think now I'm here for good which is kinda bittersweet to be fair because now I know for sure that it truly is over and there's nothing I can do about it.