Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many 2017cels are there left on here?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Just curious because it feels like a lot of the cels from back then have moved on which is a shame.

@Ritalincel last man standing

wish i was on here on reddit since like 2010 or earlier. instead i coped with gymcelling for the longest time

S9zbo95.gif

:p

@tehgymcel420 @RREEEEEEEEE @Lv99_BixNood @ilieknothing

They probably ascended. I’m a truecel and it’s a life sentence for me

I joined this forum on 2002 get mogged

it's hard for incels to go through that long
oh ya. i don't have too high T or high libido, so not that bad for me.

but yea obviously i'm still on here cause i still wanna do it lol

i been in the incel sphere since 2010 teehee was on the love-shy 4um and incel-support (which sucked) :worryfeels:

I'm still here.

They probably ascended. I’m a truecel and it’s a life sentence for me
I remember you well :feelsokman:

You remember a guy called KyloRen on here? He was a good guy that I miss seeing around.
I joined this forum on 2002 get mogged
:feelshaha:
i been in the incel sphere since 2010 teehee was on the love-shy 4um and incel-support (which sucked) :worryfeels:
Did you leave here and then come back weeb? I've always wondered i there are many oldschoolers who leave and then come back with other names.

Last edited:
I remember you well :feelsokman:

You remember a guy called KyloRen on here? He was a good guy that I miss seeing around.

:feelshaha:

Did you leave here and then come back weeb? I've always wondered i there are many oldschoolers who leave and then come back with other names.
That name rings a bell but I couldn’t tell you much about him. Yeah, I left for a while and came back. There might be others from back then that come back

I wish I could experience the golden age of this forum (the .me and first .is days) and of the Incelosphere as a whole when PSL forums and blackpill subreddits were still around. But I missed out and it will never be as great as those days again. :cryfeels:

I wish I could experience the golden age of this forum (the .me and first .is days) and of the Incelosphere as a whole when PSL forums and blackpill subreddits were still around. But I missed out and it will never be as great as those days again. :cryfeels:
Ye all kinds of things got shut down pretty fast all at once. I'm not here a lot myself. It never really helped me being here to be honest except to just get stuff off my chest now and again and talk to people in similar situations. It's sometimes depressing and at other times it's kind of just reiterations/reinforcement of stuff I already know.

I prefer to stay content and just play games or earn money by building websites rather than constantly being reminded of my inceldom because I've essentially tortured myself reminding myself of that in my own head for 30+ years already haha.

I was on cuckit before the mass censorship.

Not me. Just here to postmaxx

So .is was never good?
I wasn't very much active in the first two years, but it was even more filled with trolls and fakecels as far as I remember.
You can look at old threads, more than half of the posters there are banned, that says a lot.

However, the general atmosphere was maybe a bit better, people were more lax. (Of course many users say this was the problem that allowed fakecels, trolls and infiltrators to thrive.) Now it's more rigid, most users are very intolerant and furious when they see something they don't agree with and cannot relate to, gatekeeping has become especially annoying (JBW, JBB, JBC, and all the bullshit theories), I feel we (incels in general) are more divided internally than we were 4-5 years ago.

This is probably an unavoidable consequence of being banned from reddit and basically every other form of mainstream social media.
I don't know. r/incels had its own serious problems too. I personally like this forum much better.

Legends. Even though me and RREEEEEEEEE have called each other all kinds of cunts in the past I seem to remember :feelskek:
True I remember our back and forths. :dab:

True I remember our back and forths. :dab:
Any 2017cels want to tell is when was the golden age of this forum and when it started dying. Are we 2019cels the last of the oldfags or did we come too late?

I would say up to late 2019 before the shutdown of r/Braincels was when this forum was actually good. The Sewers ruined it.

I joined on 2007/12/31

2022cels are coming

Any 2017cels want to tell is when was the golden age of this forum and when it started dying. Are we 2019cels the last of the oldfags or did we come too late?

I would say up to late 2019 before the shutdown of r/Braincels was when this forum was actually good. The Sewers ruined it.
I would say 2017-2018. But I could just be biased. I think after the media exposure the forum went downhill. I just don't remember exactly when that was.