Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How mainstream will the blackpill be in the coming years?

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Seems like the world, at least on the internet, is starting to wake up to the truth about the blackpill and female hypergamy. ABC is already producing a show called "Chad" (based off an incel meme). Lookist memes are becoming mainstream. When do you think the blackpill and hypergamy will become officially mainstream outside the internet?

soon. i think that incel forums are gonna get huge too

Never. We will go deeper underground until we come up in China and mog all of them with our round eyes.

The bigger we get, the more likely that the forum will be shut down for good which would cause a lot of people to rope...

Seems like the world, at least on the internet, is starting to wake up to the truth about the blackpill and female hypergamy. ABC is already producing a show called "Chad" (based off an incel meme). Lookist memes are becoming mainstream. When do you think the blackpill and hypergamy will become officially mainstream outside the internet?
It's coming. the ropes are increasing nowadays thanks to the china virus.

The bigger we get, the more likely that the forum will be shut down for good which would cause a lot of people to rope...
What the fuck, I don't remember typing this. Over for alzheimercels

What the fuck, I don't remember typing this. Over for alzheimercels
Maybe you were hacked.
675.jpg

If the black pill ever gets as big as the red pill currently is, society will become truly unstable and civil unrest will continue occur Kek.

If the black pill ever gets as big as the red pill currently is, society will become truly unstable and civil unrest will continue occur Kek.
Incel riots when?

50% of males aren't having sex, so I imagine an incel rebellion is near

Nah, not at all.
People who are wageslaving, having sex, doing thing with family and friends, they give no shits about pills.

No , incels forums are going dead, incels will be hunted down, sex dolls are already outlawed in 2018.

The ruling class / elites need to keep 95% +of men good little simps and pay their taxes while selling their lies that every men have an equal opportunity and chance to get 1 of the 20 faithful virgin wife available per year ( the american dream).

No , incels forums are going dead, incels will be hunted down, sex dolls are already outlawed in 2018.

The ruling class / elites need to keep 95% +of men good little simps and pay their taxes while selling their lies that every men have an equal opportunity and chance to get 1 of the 20 faithful virgin wife available per year ( the american dream).
The problem for incels that already know the blackpill is that a lot have to at least initially keep revisiting blackpill content otherwise they become bluepilled over time again because they mistake politeness IRL for niceness. Otherwise tbh you could view incel forums once or twice and not have to come back for reminders.

Btw it's not even so much about taxes and false hope. People (not just the ruling class) just don't like it when low smv males express unflattering things about women or society in a way that shows defiance or unwillingness to accept how things are.

Last edited:
The problem for incels that already know the blackpill is that a lot have to at least initially keep revisiting blackpill content otherwise they become bluepilled over time again because they mistake politeness IRL for niceness. Otherwise tbh you could view incel forums once or twice and not have to come back for reminders.

Btw it's not even so much about taxes and false hope. People (not just the ruling class) just don't like it when low smv males express unflattering things about women or society in a way that shows defiance or unwillingness to accept how things are.
It's not just taxes male are paying, what's left from taxes, Male use most of it on simping hoping to get some sex or relationship/marriage with a roastie.

Roasties foids/single mums are the main money maker/product the ruling class have, they have to be presented as a "good/faithful"
If any men expose the lies or demand a better product, woe to him.

It's not just taxes male are paying, what's left from taxes, Male use most of it on simping hoping to get some sex or relationship/marriage with a roastie.
That's always going to occur but those guys will never see themselves as simps but as players.
Roasties foids/single mums are the main money maker/product the ruling class have, they have to be presented as a "good/faithful"
Nah the popular depiction of single moms is as trashy and irresponsible people that had a child out of wedlock but still someone with more worth than a virgin male. It's more that they want to portray the average foid as virtuous and faithful if you are willing to work hard to make it work.
If any men expose the lies or demand a better product, woe to him.
Cope why wouldn't society being as sadistic as it is not want you to know why you are suffering? They're fine with that. They just want you to believe there's then nothing you can do and to just accept it. They don't like it when you are blissfully ignorant either because that also spoils their fun.

That's always going to occur but those guys will never see themselves as simps but as players.

Nah the popular depiction of single moms is as trashy and irresponsible people that had a child out of wedlock but still someone with more worth than a virgin male. It's more that they want to portray the average foid as virtuous and faithful if you are willing to work hard to make it work.

Cope why wouldn't society being as sadistic as it is not want you to know why you are suffering? They're fine with that. They just want you to believe there's then nothing you can do and to just accept it. They don't like it when you are blissfully ignorant either because that also spoils their fun.

Yes the ruling class/ politicians are truly sadistic,
But look at the 50% to 80% of adults who votes and participate in their charade on a daily basis.
That is why I never take any members on here who dwell on politics as a serious blackpill adherent.

Yes the ruling class/ politicians are truly sadistic,
But look at the 50% to 80% of adults who votes and participate in their charade on a daily basis.
Politics has become a cope for older normies
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS made a thread about this.

Mainstream party politics and political discussion makes everyone like outraged NPCs.
That is why I never take any members on here who dwell on politics as a serious blackpill adherent.
tbh you can't really afford to be apolitical anymore and some people will refuse to see you as apolitical because they are so caught up in party politics themselves. Leftists see blackpilled incels as alt-right even though many blackpilled incels have no interest in politics or immigration.