Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How low would you be willing to go to ascend

BegoneFoids

BegoneFoids

Blackpilled
-
Would you ever fuck a non virgin for example? Or a land whale?
I've read some on here that would only fuck models that are virgins but tbh that seems quite unrealistic.

I would fuck a non virgin but I wouldnt fuck a sub 4, I don't see how that would be any better than being incel.

I would fuck a non virgin but I wouldnt fuck a sub 4, I don't see how that would be any better than being incel.
Guys, we have a volcel among us.

I'd fuck a non-virgin but I would never have any respect for it or see it as a human being. I'm probably desperate enough to fuck a landwhale at this stage too.

I'd fuck any 4/10 virgin minimum but she can't be fat shit

how would u rate urself

No whales, no black chicks

anyone who would refuse a racematched looksmatched virginitymatched girl is a volcel, no exceptions

Same standards for me too, considering I am a 4, that would only heighten the hypergamy if I dated a girl who was lower. Ugly and fat women hate my guts either way.
Guys, we have a volcel among us.
He would only be contributing to hypergamy and be part of the reason why we can't get our looksmatches if he dated lower.

Last edited:
arent u acting like a foid by refusing ur looksmatch and going for 4s and above only
Nothing wrong with judging foids by their looks. It's the only way we can rate then, they don't have much else to offer

There are no virgin women.
They are all sluts, cumdumpsters, whores, fuck machines, etc.

Nothing wrong with judging foids by their looks. It's the only way we can rate then, they don't have much else to offer
but y would u refuse someone 2 points above u? seems like volceldom to me

Same standards for me too, considering I am a 4, that would only heighten the hypergamy if I dated a girl who was lower. Ugly and fat women hate my guts either way.

He would only be contributing to hypergamy and be part of the reason why we can't get out looksmatches if he dated lower.
I don't think we incels have the luxury of dating out of our looksmatch, or not dating a girl below our looksmatch. We incels should just take whatever comes our way, ofcourse with exception such as no whales, no sub 2 girl, etc

Would bang pretty non virgin, but would not waifu

Seems like 80% of this site
tbh, a lot of people on here are just volcels that either refuse to date their own race or below an unrealistic rating

tbh, a lot of people on here are just volcels that either refuse to date their own race or below an unrealistic rating
It's pretty ironic how the users here preach about the hypergamous nature of females when they are guilty of the very same thing.

I wouldn't bang someone I wouldn't marry. First time is special and you never forget.

She has to be a virgin looksmatch of good character, I'm not desperate about putting my dick in some hole, I want affection and companionship.

but y would u refuse someone 2 points above u? seems like volceldom to me
Maybe, but not even 0/10s want me so I can't be volcel. But I would probably be if I could, but I would have to be in that situation to know for sure

Any foid who I can get my dick hard for.

Well i would at least need to feel some sort of attraction torwards her. Otherwise i don't see how fucking her would be any better than masturbating.

I wouldn't settle for any foid that exists, because no foids are loyal, intelligent people, only in fiction and cope "NAWALT" delusions. So entering a modern relationship will result in getting cucked or cheated on if you aren't the biggest chad around, not worth it.
If a loyal, intelligent (so basically a male-like mind) existed i would accept her no matter how deformed and unnatractive she was.

(If you're just talking about sex, not relationships, i'd fuck any foid that isn't a landwhale or midget)

Last edited:
I’m welling to be a cuck as long as I get regular sex, clean home and hot home cooked meal every day.