Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long would it take to lose 10lbs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
If i'm 176lbs now, how long would it take to safely get down to 166lbs?

Depends on your diet and how much you train. And whether you measured your weight right (aka did you eat before measuring and whether you took a fat shit or not). But tbh you can do it in 3 to 4 weeks if you do your best.

Just bet on Arsenal bro!

you can do it in 3 to 4 weeks if you do your best.

True. I lost approximately 10 pounds in a month. Maybe slightly more. You just need a combination of low-carb diet, intermittent fasting, and 10 minutes of cardio a day. Jogging in place is the best way to do it. There are a lot of videos on YouTube about fasting. You can do a 16-hour or one meal a day type of fast. It works really well.

If you go on a keto + intermittent fasting diet you can lose like 5 lbs of water in the first week and then like 1-2 lbs per week after that.

Two months if not just water weight.

two months of real fat loss, not just water id say, took me 3 months to lose a bit more than that but I took it slowly since I didn’t want to lose muscle

It depends how close the contractions are

a month or so just eat 1300 calories a day, it can be done

Depends on your diet and how much you train. And whether you measured your weight right (aka did you eat before measuring and whether you took a fat shit or not). But tbh you can do it in 3 to 4 weeks if you do your best.
a month or so just eat 1300 calories a day, it can be done
two months of real fat loss, not just water id say, took me 3 months to lose a bit more than that but I took it slowly since I didn’t want to lose muscle
Two months if not just water weight.
If you go on a keto + intermittent fasting diet you can lose like 5 lbs of water in the first week and then like 1-2 lbs per week after that.

I want to do it slowly so I don't lose the little muscle that I have. Currently I lift around 4 days a week and on these 4 days I also walk 5km. I start college soon so that might change slightly idk.

You can do a 16-hour or one meal a day type of fast. It works really well.
This is a great way to burn any muscle mass you gained, assuming you're training to look lean and big

If you want to be a twig this is perfect though

don't eat anything for a week

Less than a month