Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long would a girl hugging you help you cope

Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
Lets say a attractive girl genuinely hugged you, for how long do you thank that experience would let you cope.
I think it would add a few years to my life

About 3 minutes I’d say

Couple of days unless its a kiss, that'll stick my entire life probably

The only hug i had in my life was from my mom.

And dad

That would actually not help at all because I would then want to fuck her. But I won't get to fuck her

any hug would help. I haven't been hugged since 2019

only if she had her shirt and bra off and she was sucking my neck

About 5 seconds, then I would wake up from the dream I'm having

Wouldn't help.

A few months, but perhaps the increase in hope would expose me to situations which would then decrease my coping capacity.

would not help at all, I need sex not hugs.
That would actually not help at all because I would then want to fuck her. But I won't get to fuck her

My teen years are looong over, so it wouldn't help. Plus, it wouldn't feel genuine and I will assume the foid is mocking me.

I REALLY NEED A HUG. I THINK IT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF SHE WAS GOOD COMPANY, I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO WATCH MOVIES TOGETHER AND OTHER TRIVIAL THINGS, CONSEQUENTLY I WOULD GET MORE HUGS.

It would currently do nothing at all to help me.

I needed that shit when I was growing up not when I'm almost 40. There is nothing anybody can do to make me cope or happy anymore other than inventing a time machine. I don't want pity hugs from attractive girls. I want to fuck their pussies and even then it will just be brief pleasure as I will know I'm not the first and they don't care about me in the slightest. Only going back in time and fucking a young prime age girl when I was also young is going to correct any mental issues I currently have.

One year, but honestly I need my oneitus right now

I can hug myself. Unless this bitch is giving me pussy, money, or drugs she is useless.

It would be boring unless it was a sexual hug where the female is sitting on my knee or something while doing it.

20-30 seconds
im autistic

Probably only a minute or two. It's only platonic, doesn't really cut to the real problems plaguing me.

NEED FOID HUG NOW

@Emba Brutal dude, brutal. You deserve to fuck stacies on a daily basis for what you’ve been through

Sounds like something a youngcel redditor would say.

Lets say a attractive girl genuinely hugged you, for how long do you thank that experience would let you cope.
I think it would add a few years to my life
A little while longer :feelscry:

Hugging isn't sexual so probably just a few hours

I'd say 1 month or so but then there'd have to be a good reason why it didn't go any further than that, just getting some sympathy-hug while knowing she's getting dicked down by Chad would be gross.